LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well I need more XP for my sniping I mostly run and gun but need more sniping so I camp from time to time depending on the level. and I dont think that was his reason cause he was camping next to me for most of the time all 4 players were to be exact we controlled that room and won. I remeber once I was sniping from the train and was there a good 5 mins than didnt see anyone else walk by so I was going to move low and behold an enemy player was camping in the next train car so I walked behind him and was aiming from behind him got a kill on his team before he spotted me I was behing him a good 3 mins before I seen someone to kill then went ahead and gave him a headshot.

Member #
    Friends
    if i am playing heroes and there is noob spamming the hero i will follow the guy while hes the hero and stand his away drop a mine on him punch miss up his hero time just to make sure he understands not to nonstop spam the hero

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsvr View Post
    if i am playing heroes and there is noob spamming the hero i will follow the guy while hes the hero and stand his away drop a mine on him punch miss up his hero time just to make sure he understands not to nonstop spam the hero
    People like you are the reason why there are never any enemy heros when playing Heros. You don't want to deal with people taking advantage of the over-powered hero characters, then play a different mode.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeStark View Post
    People like you are the reason why there are never any enemy heros when playing Heros. You don't want to deal with people taking advantage of the over-powered hero characters, then play a different mode.
    I agree with TestSvr on this one. It's nothing about taking advantage of powerful hero characters. When the other team is never the hero and you have some moron on your own team being the hero every opportunity they get, it's impossible to win the match. It gets very frustrating. I tend to not be a hero unless the other team is first or my team is up by 10+ points.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerS742 View Post
    I agree with TestSvr on this one. It's nothing about taking advantage of powerful hero characters. When the other team is never the hero and you have some moron on your own team being the hero every opportunity they get, it's impossible to win the match. It gets very frustrating. I tend to not be a hero unless the other team is first or my team is up by 10+ points.
    I agree that spamming every 4 seconds when you cant even use a pp7(classic GE ftw) is moronic. But, discouraging players who enjoy using the characters to demolish the non-heroing team as they foolishly trot into view, when the hero and the rest of his team is sitting in a room slapping each other. So if the hero player dies because his "team" is trying "teach him a lesson on being the hero", maybe it is time to start acting like a team?

Member #
    Friends
    Hate to say it but a WIN is only worth 50 points. Who cares if you win or lose in Heros, its all about XP. So all you guys are wrong. It doesnt matter if the other team wins because some NOOB on your team is spawning Heros. If your any good at all it would not matter. I have had over 1500 XP in a Heros match and been on the losing team. Protect your NOOB spawner, or are you a NOOB yourself ?????

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    Hate to say it but a WIN is only worth 50 points. Who cares if you win or lose in Heros, its all about XP. So all you guys are wrong. It doesnt matter if the other team wins because some NOOB on your team is spawning Heros. If your any good at all it would not matter. I have had over 1500 XP in a Heros match and been on the losing team. Protect your NOOB spawner, or are you a NOOB yourself ?????
    I'm beginning to like this coffee person.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerS742 View Post
    When you're up against a team who won't hero up I believe the optimal strategy is to spam the hero, lose quickly, and get into a profitable match. Yeah, you're missing out on 50XP from the win, but you're also skipping 8 minutes of bog-standard Conflict against people who don't understand the premise of the mode they've selected.

You have to be a little more eager than not on heroing up, otherwise two people with the strategy of "I'll wait until they do" won't ever hero up and you've got a boring game.

Member #
    Friends
    Also, I was playing yesterday on Outpost and chased a guy into a spot I like to hide in. I didn't get to kill him because the other guy hiding there got him first. This was in a FFA game, but I think the same applies for team-based games.

Basically, three people were running for the same camping spot . The idea that he'd run in front of you, completely oblivious to your presence, and accidentally block you is tenable.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ya, I've gotten like a te killstreak before in a sniper post and as i go to leave there was a guy just sitting in a corner i didnt notice, i was like LOL headshot. It makes me happy when i can pwn ppl that have great guns that try to shoot me in an open space but still hip fire kill them no problem.
    <MYSTERION>> (in-game)
    ---------------------------
    I Play alot
    I'd like to be your in game friend!
    (Goldeneye) 2318-6038-4615
    (Conduit 2) 4341-2837-3698
    PM me with yours!

Ads