LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Favorite Camping Spots

Where does everyone like to snipe from in each map?

Dok
    Member #
    Friends
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    I do snipe, but I don't really have any spots that I camp out in.
    (56) - Dok, Dok socute, Dok sobrave
    (29) - Inde

Member #
    Friends
    Why would you share this info?
    FC: 4163-0418-1190
    Facebook: Cale Worley (mention GoldenEye in friend request)

Member #
    Friends
    anywhere Im not getting killed by the seconds but where is my secret I found a few spot I dont see anyone use. but like said why tell your giving up your hidingspot. Ill tell you where on the old geldeneye it was in the facility in the room where the door is where the gas tanks are you stand there wait for the door to open and start shooting works everytime.

Member #
    Friends
    On the original GoldenEye, playing facility, I had the respawn points memorized in the order they were used. I lost some really close friends in middle school because of that game.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Cool

If you were a good sniper, you would watch others, and their favoriet spots, or discover your own, but if you need some really good ones really bad PM me and i'll tell you what i've discovered.
    <MYSTERION>> (in-game)
    ---------------------------
    I Play alot
    I'd like to be your in game friend!
    (Goldeneye) 2318-6038-4615
    (Conduit 2) 4341-2837-3698
    PM me with yours!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CALE109 View Post
    The general breakdown of internet 'participation' is 90/9/1. 90% of people just consume. 9% of people comment. 1% of people produce. Forums are generally better, but there's still only a very small fraction of the game's current players who will even come to a forum for it. I'd guess 90% of active players just play the game without reading extra material.

Basically, it's exceedingly rare to run into someone from the forum in-game. And most 'good' spots should cover incoming players well, even if someone's checking your spot you ought to have a 50/50 shot.

I like a spot on Outpost near the fallen jet. Walking away from the tail, there's a few buildings on the right. There's an alley between two of them that's a good spot to crouch. You've got visibility of the building everyone takes the Box to, a shot at that entire back field, that tower, etc. It's also nice because many targets will be in fights and when you snipe someone in a fight they don't come looking. Great for golden gun matches since you've got visibility on two of the spawn points (in the field and roof of that building) and the paths to them.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawn View Post
    The general breakdown of internet 'participation' is 90/9/1. 90% of people just consume. 9% of people comment. 1% of people produce. Forums are generally better, but there's still only a very small fraction of the game's current players who will even come to a forum for it. I'd guess 90% of active players just play the game without reading extra material.

Basically, it's exceedingly rare to run into someone from the forum in-game. And most 'good' spots should cover incoming players well, even if someone's checking your spot you ought to have a 50/50 shot.

I like a spot on Outpost near the fallen jet. Walking away from the tail, there's a few buildings on the right. There's an alley between two of them that's a good spot to crouch. You've got visibility of the building everyone takes the Box to, a shot at that entire back field, that tower, etc. It's also nice because many targets will be in fights and when you snipe someone in a fight they don't come looking. Great for golden gun matches since you've got visibility on two of the spawn points (in the field and roof of that building) and the paths to them.
    I understand your stats, and agree. But, all of the 26 friends I regularly play with and against are members of this forum. If you want to know where I sniper from, try to figure it out by where the red mark appears on your screen when I kill you. Good luck.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawn View Post

I understand your stats, and agree. But, all of the 26 friends I regularly play with and against are members of this forum. If you want to know where I sniper from, try to figure it out by where the red mark appears on your screen when I kill you. Good luck.
    Oh, you haven't unlocked the silencer yet?

Member #
    Friends
    6902-7328-3834-1330
    silencers aren't necessary unless you're gonna attempt to snipe from one spot for a long time imo. theres not many situations where i would use a silenced pavlov instead of a toros. i usually don't snipe but i have some pretty good spots

Goldeneye 007 FC: 2086 9368 2239
    Name Tag: Private Eye
    Level 47

Ads