Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinate ammo

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0138-1405-5671-3520
    Well now I'm confused... I've been in a match where I unloaded on someone then went to reload and my clip is full. But the next time I shot, I actually do need to reload. Is this a result of a hack or just a game glitch? Cause it only happens every once in a while and never for an entire match. Is it a result of being close to the person who is hacking? Like how you heal faster when you're close to your hero...

GoldenEye FC: 4918 7561 4937

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by brittany33 View Post
    Well now I'm confused... I've been in a match where I unloaded on someone then went to reload and my clip is full. But the next time I shot, I actually do need to reload. Is this a result of a hack or just a game glitch? Cause it only happens every once in a while and never for an entire match. Is it a result of being close to the person who is hacking? Like how you heal faster when you're close to your hero...
    You think heroes make you reload ammo?

No, it has nothing to do with any other player. If you're glitching ammo, you're doing it to yourself. Again, I'm somewhat appalled at how many people are admitting to cheating.

Member #
    Friends
    I am thinking this may be more of a glitch than a hack as it happens to me periodically too. Including games where I haven't noticed anyone cheating.

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297 MethLepard's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8108-7585-8132-1267
    Regardless of the fact we used the cheat for one match, I did nothing to bring it upon me. If you anyone knows what causes the cheat and has seen it happen they are guilty of cheating at least a little. You are right I should have quit mid match but I didn't. I guess I need to review my video game ethics manual. I don't add many friends because I don't play that often so I am forced to play with cheaters. I have never even considered cheating because it takes all fun from the game.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Happens to me all the time with the sigmus 9

Friend Codes
    BO:4416-0216-6199
    Check out my youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Shppt2kyll?feature=mhum

Check out codwiiTV: http://www.youtube.com/user/codwiiTV

Member #
    Friends
    1.) If I am the host and I notice hacking/cheating, the match ends right there.

2.) If I am not the host and I notice hacking, I hope the host ends the match.

Until then, however, I'll continue to enjoy the gratis ammo.

I was playing last night and noticed someone using the ammo hack. I started the night needing 12,280 experience to reach the next level. After two matches, I needed 12,280 to reach the next level. Looks like certain hacks are disabling experience from accruing. Now why would anyone do that?

Member #
    Friends
    Lol at Jawn, just cuz I don't cheat so I am not up to date on the homemade hacks...sounds like you might be??

I continue to play against the hackers to whip that but to teach them a lesson that cheating doesn't mean you'll win.

Member #
    Friends
    Also Jawn, not once did I admit to cheating, I and none of [RS] have any respect for cheaters. I just said that if some idiot wants to give a level 49 with a strata unlimited ammo then you're dumb and I'm bout to wax that ace. You would spend alot of time quitting games if others cheating was the reason. I say play them suckas, kill them suckas, and leave them to re-think giving me a free cheat on the house!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    Lol at Jawn, just cuz I don't cheat so I am not up to date on the homemade hacks...sounds like you might be??

I continue to play against the hackers to whip that but to teach them a lesson that cheating doesn't mean you'll win.
    It's not necessarily a "hack" depending on how much you want to quibble about terminology. Any player on an unmodified Wii is capable of getting infinite ammo so a more sensible term for it is a glitch.

I'm up to date because I refuse to take advantage of something like that and specifically play to avoid that glitch. If you're purposefully keeping yourself ignorant (and posting in here is a clear indication you know of the glitch's existence) of how to cause it you're probably inadvertently taking advantage of it. Think about every time you've gone to reload and found a full clip. Think about every time you didn't have to reload and killed another player because you took advantage of a glitch.

Basically, you're cheating. You're taking advantage of a glitch in the game software to give yourself an unfair advantage. I'm trying to understand how you being ignorant is somehow changing those facts, but ignorance isn't an excuse for breaking a law and I fail to see how that same logic doesn't apply here. Go on cheating if you want, but bragging about your ignorance while continuing to cheat doesn't engender the respect that I think you're after.

Member #
    Friends
    Dude WTF are you ranting about. I've came across this like 3 times in my 10days of online play. Someone else in the match is hacking and it just so happened that his stupid hack effected everyone. I am not causing the hack idiot. I play legit NO HACKS!!! Do you get that part?? I don't use a freaking' ammo hack brilliant one!!! Wow you are really sonething. Accusing someone of hacking cuz some other idiot hacked in the match and gave me ammo....AND I REPEAT I have only came across it like 3 matches.

Ads