Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinate ammo

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MethLepard View Post
    I hate people who use hacks. Today I was in the docks room with a terralite and for soereason my ammo never went down. Some idiot was standing on the boat running his hacked terralite for the whole 10 minutes. Just wondering if it is possible for someone elses hacks to affect me.
    Jawn, the original poster is referring to an infinite ammo hack which happens occasionally. He asked if a hacker can effect him. I believe if the hacker is the host and gives themselve infinite ammo, it effects everyone else in the game. It's happened to me several times.

He's not referring to the glitch where if you run over a dropped gun that matches the one you're using your ammo will reload automatically, or if you stand on a dropped gun matching the one you're using you have infinites ammo.

If you expect me to quit every game where I accidentally run over a gun and my ammo reloads, you're crazy dude. I'd still be a level five.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by voidecho View Post
    If you expect me to quit every game where I accidentally run over a gun and my ammo reloads, you're crazy dude. I'd still be a level five.
    I do.

Member #
    Friends
    Why do you assume this is a glitch? You ever think the programmers wanted it to work that way on purpose. I haven't played the original GE 64 game in a long time, but if I remember correctly, running over ammo boxes reloaded you ammo without having to hit reload?

Have fun never finishing a game.

Member #
    Friends
    Why do you assume this is a glitch? You ever think the programmers wanted it to work that way on purpose. I haven't played the original GE 64 game in a long time, but if I remember correctly, running over ammo boxes reloaded you ammo without having to hit reload?

Have fun never finishing a game.
    I finish plenty. It requires diligence and putting some thought into weapon loadout choice, but it's really quite simple once you actually try. I just don't want an unfair advantage over anyone.

BTW, thank you for pointing out that I was describing this glitch instead of a real hack (which I'm unaware of, my bad).

Member #
    Friends
    How is it unfair if everyone has the same advantage? If you're playing five guys in their upper 20's in the Nighclub (and let's say for this example you are too), they're more than likely all going to be using Terralites and there are going to be terralites all over the ground that they will be using to reload their ammo. By you choosing a lower level loadout, you're putting yourself at a dissadvantage, not leveling out the playing field.

Member #
    Friends
    How is it unfair if everyone has the same advantage? If you're playing five guys in their upper 20's in the Nighclub (and let's say for this example you are too), they're more than likely all going to be using Terralites and there are going to be terralites all over the ground that they will be using to reload their ammo. By you choosing a lower level loadout, you're putting yourself at a dissadvantage, not leveling out the playing field.
    I'd rather be at a disadvantage than an advantage if it has to do with behavior like this. If I could be a mobile turret without having the built-in limitations of clip size and reload vulnerability, I'm not playing the game the developers intended. I'd rather drop and go play the 'real' game with other people.

Member #
    Friends
    Too each their own. As long as we're enjoying the game.

Member #
    Friends
    Too each their own. As long as we're enjoying the game.
    Yep

Member #
    Friends
    Omg that is what you are talking about....running over a dropped gun..,.bahahaha!!!! That is hilarious. So you watch around looking for enemy and focus in on the game and watch your teams back and defend the hero and run and gun and be all stealth like to avoid anybody from seeing you all while avoiding fallen guns..you have got to be the best GE player ever...lmao. Round of applause everyone!!! On that note I guess I do cheat
    Last edited by TKING11; 03-10-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    I am picturing you running through archives while it is utter chaos and you see a dhotgun on the floor. You think is that a SEGS. So you stop crouch down and look. You say to yourself nope. Then you stand back up and pop!!!! You're dead..lol. I really am done posting now cuz I am at a loss for words.....bahahaha!!!!
    Last edited by TKING11; 03-10-2011 at 03:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads