LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Infinate ammo

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    It would appear that some of you know how this happens, maybe you could fill the rest of of in so we can avoid it. This has only happened to me once since I started playing the game 4 months ago, although I think it may have happened a few more times, it's just instinct to hit the reload button after killing someone and occasionally my clip is already full, didn't think much of it at the time

Member #
    Friends
    if there isn't any hacks involved then you might've been standing on the same gun your using or just walked over it and automatically picked up ammo. I'm not sure about everyone else but i don't really see this as a glitch. its not like you truly have infinite ammo it will run out eventually you'll just have at maximum 2x the amount of ammo but most of the time I'm just running around and picking up ammo without realizing it so again it seems like i have infinite. whether you run over the ammo or stand on it it's still the same thing
    Last edited by R3ELLIK; 05-29-2011 at 06:49 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by scaryguy View Post
    It would appear that some of you know how this happens, maybe you could fill the rest of of in so we can avoid it. This has only happened to me once since I started playing the game 4 months ago, although I think it may have happened a few more times, it's just instinct to hit the reload button after killing someone and occasionally my clip is already full, didn't think much of it at the time
    You just walk over a gun that matches the one you got in your hand, boom auto reload. Nothing difficult about it.

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    4450-1982-9932-8368
    well its not really an auto reload... just fills up your extra clips... and its not a glitch, it was DESIGNED that way... I believe that this thread was created to discuss the infinite ammo glitch though... (yes there is one) wow, this topic sure wandered...
    my games...
    conduit
    conduit 2
    goldeneye
    mariokart wii
    monster hunter tri
    mario sports mix

if you want my codes for any of these send me a visitor message with your info =P

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297 MethLepard's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8108-7585-8132-1267
    I originally posted just about infinite ammo. I the cases I saw there was no reloading, just hold the trigger down and fall asleep.
    Want to kill me? Golden Eye FC 1346 2972 8747 don't worry I'm not a meth addict.

Member #
    Friends
    4450-1982-9932-8368
    ya that's a hack...
    my games...
    conduit
    conduit 2
    goldeneye
    mariokart wii
    monster hunter tri
    mario sports mix

if you want my codes for any of these send me a visitor message with your info =P

Member #
    Friends

Jawn

Quote Originally Posted by Jawn View Post
    That's not how it works. You can get the glitch to happen in split screen play. I'm not sure how else to describe it to you since you din't understand the past 2 descriptions, but it has nothing to do with any other player in the game. If you're getting free ammo, it is due to your actions and your actions alone.

Does that make sense now? I'm really trying hard to help you understand here.

If you're not careful about how you play, you'll inadvertently trigger the glitch and get free ammo that fills your current clip or magazine. It turns into 'infinite' ammo with a little more effort, but it's the same glitch. I am positing that taking advantage of that glitch even once constitutes cheating. Even if you don't get 'infinite' ammo, getting a full clip without a reload animation constitutes cheating. Unless this is the point where your contention lies, but your basic misunderstanding of what I'm referring to as a 'glitch' and 'cheating' makes me doubt that's the case.

If you're not dropping from games where you get that advantage, you're cheating. If you're not aware of the glitch and carefully avoiding it, you're getting that advantage. When I see that, despite my careful and mindful play, I've inadvertently triggered the glitch I drop from the game. I don't see how you can be holding yourself to that same standard if you're ignorant of the glitch, despite how blue in the face you get insisting that you're not a cheater.
    What you are describing is far from cheating.

First of all, cheating requires an active and conscious choice to achieve an unfair advantage. If one enters a game and someone is cheating and that cheat benefits you in some manor and you are completely aware of it you are taking advantage of someone else cheating - a grey area, at best but you are still not the cheater.

If you run across someone's weapon and take it when you are out of ammo you are not cheating, you are actively using another individuals weapon. Everyone has this opportunity - thus it is not an unfair advantage.

If you run across a gun with the same ammo as yours and you get the reload the game is programmed to give you it is not cheating. Everyone has this opportunity - thus it is not an unfair advantage and it is not cheating.

If you happen to find a gun on the ground and stand on it, thus receiving infinite ammo, you are not cheating you are using the game's programming to your advantage. Everyone has this opportunity - thus it is not an unfair advantage and it is not cheating.

You can drop out of any game you wish - I won't stop you, nor will I try. But your notion that someone is cheating - using the game programming to their advantage - is ludicrous. Such programming is applied to everyone and is not an unfair advantage and, thus, not cheating.
    Goldeneye FC - 3450 7897 2575

Member: AoW Clan
    (Rogue General with the Masterton and Proxies)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MethLepard View Post
    I originally posted just about infinite ammo. I the cases I saw there was no reloading, just hold the trigger down and fall asleep.
    Falling asleep is not recommended.
    Goldeneye FC - 3450 7897 2575

Member: AoW Clan
    (Rogue General with the Masterton and Proxies)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by livingflam View Post
    well its not really an auto reload... just fills up your extra clips... and its not a glitch, it was DESIGNED that way... I believe that this thread was created to discuss the infinite ammo glitch though... (yes there is one) wow, this topic sure wandered...
    Actually yeah it does reload, on top of filling up your guns clip. If you have say 11 bullets left to shoot before reload and walk over the gun it will put you back up to say 38. And yeH I know what the original post was about.

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    8842-1811-5548-3217

my friend is 315939957660

Do any one have the xp or ammo gecko codes for goldeneye please help

Ads