LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member Jedi Namor's Avatar
    Member #
    80831
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanapher View Post
    something nifty about the stauger is that while reloading, you can shave off a few seconds of reload time by meleeing the moment your clip is full. Doing this is faster than using the speed loader gadget in my opinion.
    this only worked with the stauger though, but i'm only lv 28 so i havent tested the other guns to see if this works, most of the gun's clip only reloads at the end of the reload animation.
    Actually this works with all guns to some degree, but it works better if you sprint at the end of the reload animation.

    To answer the question. Stauger is far better than the Sig 9. I'm level 35 and I still use the Stauger on the small maps.
    Goldeneye Name: Jedi [SD]
    Level 48

  2. #12
    WiiChat Member BadCompany's Avatar
    Member #
    78691
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i miss the stauger, its a bad ass gun. once u get the terralite tho you'll really never use it again.

    the guy that is level 35 and still using the stauger is hurting himself. vargen or terralite are far superior

  3. #13
    WiiChat Member Jedi Namor's Avatar
    Member #
    80831
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCompany View Post
    i miss the stauger, its a bad ass gun. once u get the terralite tho you'll really never use it again.

    the guy that is level 35 and still using the stauger is hurting himself. vargen or terralite are far superior
    The vargen burns through ammo too fast. I get half as many kills with it as I do with the stauger before I run out of ammo. Plus, the range on the stauger is far better than the vargen. I have a stauger and a vargen loadout, but I use the stauger a lot more because it is much better. The only level I will really use the vargen on is Archives. I use the stauger on nightclub, docks, and sewers. Terralite is used on the rest of the maps because it is the best weapon I have so far.
    Goldeneye Name: Jedi [SD]
    Level 48

  4. #14
    WiiChat Member DanielDawg's Avatar
    Member #
    80345
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Christchurch NZ
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im finding now that I have the stauger that the accuracy is no where near as good as the sigmus 9, the ability to quickly flick the stick toward the enemy and then his the sights to do the rest seems better with the sigmus 9....so after the excitment of getting the stauger iv stuck to the sigmus 9. But I love the sound of the stauger when you reload it.

  5. #15
    A n00b Pwnzer MYSTERION's Avatar
    Member #
    80479
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    32
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I usually have a loadout with the stauger and a scilencer, and a sig 9 with laser and heavy hitter makes the sig a better gun. when i wanna be a sophisticated spy, i use strayer and when i get mad and wanna put as many bullets in a guys head as i can before i teabag his corps with crouching in front of my teammates i use a sig 9. LOL any more questions?
    <MYSTERION>> (in-game)
    ---------------------------
    I Play alot
    I'd like to be your in game friend!
    (Goldeneye) 2318-6038-4615
    (Conduit 2) 4341-2837-3698
    PM me with yours!

  6. #16
    WiiChat Member cheezboy's Avatar
    Member #
    80682
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    63
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm gonna go against the crowd and say the Sigmus 9. It is amazing with heavy hitter, as that makes it very high in every stat. I think it's more powerful and has better accuracy than the Stauger, so it becomes very powerful killing weapon.
    Goldeneye FC-529634023867
    User name-00cheese (<--makes me lol)

    MKWii FC-0475-6781-8166
    Mii-UFO (guess how I put a UFO on his face ;D)

    Brawl FC-4126-4050-6216
    User name-Cheez

    Join my MKWii clan! http://www.wiichat.com/wii-clans/770...am-enigma.html

  7. #17
    WiiChat Member DanielDawg's Avatar
    Member #
    80345
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Christchurch NZ
    Posts
    6
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezboy View Post
    I'm gonna go against the crowd and say the Sigmus 9. It is amazing with heavy hitter, as that makes it very high in every stat. I think it's more powerful and has better accuracy than the Stauger, so it becomes very powerful killing weapon.
    Im going to have to agree. I seem to much prefer the sigmus 9 with heavy hitter.

  8. #18
    WiiChat Member nickro's Avatar
    Member #
    82251
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    16
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I've been rediscovering the power of the Sigmus 9. Even though the stats on the Stauger read better, in gameplay I find the Sigmus 9 just takes opponents out faster. I'm currently level 34, and I think it's the best gun I have. I think the Anova will be better. With the Terralite I can't kill anyone, I don't understand those stats!
    Goldeneye 007
    Username: Nick
    Friend Code: 2493-4989-0953

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member Jedi Namor's Avatar
    Member #
    80831
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Apparently my post on here was a long time ago. Since then I too have rediscovered the Sig9. I've recently been using a silenced Sig9 and it's amazing. Of course, you have to put heavy hitter on it. The Sig9 is great cause the slight recoil makes it an instant head shot almost everytime.
    Goldeneye Name: Jedi [SD]
    Level 48

  10. #20
    WiiChat Member trollface's Avatar
    Member #
    81432
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    co
    Posts
    292
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Namor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCompany View Post
    i miss the stauger, its a bad ass gun. once u get the terralite tho you'll really never use it again.

    the guy that is level 35 and still using the stauger is hurting himself. vargen or terralite are far superior
    The vargen burns through ammo too fast. I get half as many kills with it as I do with the stauger before I run out of ammo. Plus, the range on the stauger is far better than the vargen. I have a stauger and a vargen loadout, but I use the stauger a lot more because it is much better. The only level I will really use the vargen on is Archives. I use the stauger on nightclub, docks, and sewers. Terralite is used on the rest of the maps because it is the best weapon I have so far.
    I agree. I cant get anything done with the Vargen and now that I finally unlocked the scope the stauger is the perfect weapon. My main weapon in fact. I thought the Terralite was the best and it might be for some but for now the Stauger with scope is my favorite.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. stauger ua1 vs tt9? reflex vs laser pointer?
    By BadCompany in forum GoldenEye 007
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 08:59 PM

Search tags for this page

best gun in goldeneye 007 wii
,
goldeneye 007 sigmus 9
,

goldeneye wii best gun

,
goldeneye wii best weapon
,

goldeneye wii sigmus

,

goldeneye wii sigmus 9

,
kallos+vs. stauger
,

sigmus 9

,
sigmus 9 vs stauger
,
sigmus 9 vs. stauger
,

stauger

,
stauger au1
Click on a term to search for related topics.