LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Anyone else notice a recent surge in cheaters?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    lol, Roast you are level 48 with 2 days game time and you are commenting on a cheaters thread about others lmao.
    MethLepard likes this.

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    This seems like the good place to talk about my observations about it lol
    I really do not approve cheating, hacking etc. I find it totally ridiculous for the player and the other player. It is pathetic when you land in a game where there is billions of proxies everywhere and a level two kicking asses with a strata ou a masterton... Especially when it's a game where NOBODY can have those item, it is an obvious cheat.
    There is two things I want to say about it:

First, as it is been said before, it is easy to kick there asses generally speaking... (well it does help that I just leveled to 28 so i got the minesweeper...). It makes it even more funny knowing that they have a better gun and proxies. But there is something I notice on this thread that gets me a bit angry. Don't think that everyone with a better gun than what he is suppose to have HIS a cheater. I pick guns on the floor everytime i want to bank xp to level before going to bed. I know I have few kills left to get 600xp with the ivana, i'm not going to leave it there when I see it on the floor (...now that I am few K's away from the vargen, i'm getting impatient...)!! Somebody then kills me and could think I cheated to get that gun. What I mean is... Don't jump to conclusions to fast about cheaters.

Second...
    I am not a very good player (even if im now level 28). Like most of you, I have good and bad games. Sometimes i really hold the team on my shoulders, sometimes i am a real pain in the ass for them. (sorry to everybody i played with ahah). The other day, i got to play against a team I can't remember the name. I was hosting and I HATE host quit because I enjoyed playing many (many many many) games in a row. I also think that playing against somebody really better than you makes you better! But the other day I was hosting in Heroes and there was this team of 4 that was REALLY kicking our buts. But I mean really a LOT. It was just not fun because they were ALL in the team and there was nothing my team could do about it.

I don't mean to defend the cheaters, but I can understand that if you are able to cheat, you might be tempted to do it after being in games like that. I am not saying I would do it if it happens to me again because I have NO clue how to hack a wii (or anything...) and I don,t want to do it anyway. All i'm saying is that if your first few times playing GE you got in games like that, it can be discouraging a LOT and the temptation is there.

I am sorry my post is SUPER long and full of mistake cause my first language is french. Also I want to say AGAIN that I hate hackers/cheaters and that i didn't mean to defend them. I just wanted some people to stop jumping to conclusion too fast. I hope you understood my points ahah

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    They are just to dang lazy to do it level up, buy thinks
    Marry X-mas or hanukkah or what ever you celebrate. Jingle Bombs,.... Click Below or DIE!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ymS...yer_embedded#!

Member #
    Friends
    5555-5555-5555-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    lol, Roast you are level 48 with 2 days game time and you are commenting on a cheaters thread about others lmao.
    Nah. Roast is my dupe I use for getting the hang of higher level guns and just for fun tbh. Mavs is technically my first account, but I restarted it so my bro can use it starting from level 0.
    Roast
    Level 48
    Yeah I am using a Sigmus 9. Got a problem? ಠ_ಠ
    All roasters roast roast. Tru story.
    FC: 5428-7308-8720 Feel free to add me
    Be nice to mavs if you see him.

Member #
    Friends
    so what are you getting at roast? it is your for fun cheating account yet you have it in your sig? So you deleted your mavs account......and? So you use your roast account then right? I don't get it lol

RedScreenClan.webs.com

Member #
    Friends
    Just wondering, is there a way to figure out how much playing time a player has? I mean without them being on your Friend Roster
    Goldeneye FC: 007125027383 (PM me if you're going to add me)
    Known<3
    Lvl 56

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297 MethLepard's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8108-7585-8132-1267
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOWN1 View Post
    Just wondering, is there a way to figure out how much playing time a player has? I mean without them being on your Friend Roster
    The only way I know is to look at the leader board and keep paging down till you find them, but will like a zillion cheat 56's now days it is hard
    Want to kill me? Golden Eye FC 1346 2972 8747 don't worry I'm not a meth addict.

Member #
    Friends
    That'll take forever with the normal GE lag too...
    Goldeneye FC: 007125027383 (PM me if you're going to add me)
    Known<3
    Lvl 56

Member #
    Friends
    5555-5555-5555-5555
    so what are you getting at roast? it is your for fun cheating account yet you have it in your sig? So you deleted your mavs account......and? So you use your roast account then right? I don't get it lol
    Here's what I'm trying to get at. Mavs, at the time of the deletion, was level 45, give or take two levels. That's just about my level atm. So is it really cheating if a guy wants to continue where he left off in a short period of time? I mean, I could've boosted to 56 but I stopped at 42 to try and pick up where I left off at. If you added up the time played for both accounts, I would've needed about 5 days more than the other legit guys near me.
    And yes time is relevant in my case. With summer break ending fast, there was no way I could fit 18 days of playing in 2 weeks. And if that dragged on during school, it would've taken me 6 months to get back to where I would've been before.

tl;dr: Yes I cheated, yes I am mildly hypocritical, yes I digress a lot but it was only to try and get back to the place I was before.
    Roast
    Level 48
    Yeah I am using a Sigmus 9. Got a problem? ಠ_ಠ
    All roasters roast roast. Tru story.
    FC: 5428-7308-8720 Feel free to add me
    Be nice to mavs if you see him.

Member #
    Friends
    So let me get this correct, you knowingly & willingly deleted your account?! Why would you delete your profile to begin with?? Wouldn't you just have your brother start a new one? Ya know change your account name? Makes no sense to delete yours and end up with 2 accounts at level 0 lol. Sorry your story is just a tad unbelievable to me, or you are just that dumb?

And purposely deleting an account is different than someone who had a accidental situation or say a broken wii and had to buy a new one.

This is just my opinion so take it however, just bogus to be calling people out for cheating when well.....ya know
    Last edited by TKING11; 09-04-2011 at 08:41 AM.

RedScreenClan.webs.com

Ads