LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Anyone else notice a recent surge in cheaters?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0138-1405-5671-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by trollface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Namor View Post
    Seems lately there has been a huge number of very obvious cheaters. Trends Ive noticed are players with seemingly unlimited proxy and grenades and weapons that shouldnt be in the hands of a lev. 30 or less. When Im playing against all lower rank and start seeing rare higher level weapons. Also really high level (50's )players with zero skill. Even teams of cheaters... A few days ago I even saw a level 60!!!

If I see any of this I quit immediately even if I'm doing well. I just wish everyone knew how to spot the cheaters. If we all quit the game the cheaters might go away.
    Lol, you ran into Marcus, aka MarcusWillProxyU, aka gold.cjb.net (or soemthing like that). That guy sucks. You know how most noobs who use the noob tube end up suiciding too? Well, Marcus will tube but he sucks so much he misses the person he's shooting and himself. Anyways, he sucks.

To answer your question though, no I haven't noticed a lot of cheaters. Must be just luck of the draw. In fact, I've been playing since November and I've never stumbled upon an infinite ammo game. I've run into a few weapon hackers, but idc cause I just picked up their weapon and destroy them with it.
    I have played Marcus a couple times. The only thing that pisses me off as much as cheaters are the tubers lol Esp higher rank tubers WTF?

The last couple days I haven't noticed too much, not nearly as much as the other night when I ran into a team of cheaters and the freaking level 60. So you may be right and I might have just been having bad luck.
    Well, sure. Marcus tubes sometimes because you unlock a grenade launcher at 50-something.

GoldenEye FC: 4918 7561 4937

Member #
    Friends
    it's really more about the host quit. this host, that host...

10 minutes or less...why these games gotta get shut down?

all these games that have quit on me, son? thousands of points, son, just down the drain.

still fun as hell, though. a good game is still a good game.

Member #
    Friends
    and...if...during a game...you have time to spot...cheaters...you...have time...time...pop! pop! pop!...to level on 'em...

Member #
    Friends
    and let me reiterate...thousands of points...

Member #
    Friends
    A guy I talk to in a facebook GoldenEye group posted a picture after a match in which everyone got 34000-64000 exp in ONE ROUND. That pisses me off more than anything else, because you spend all this time working your way up to a higher rank, when some loser with no skill in the game hacks it so he/she levels up at an absurd rate.

Also, a little note on high level players with little talent... Eventually, people will level up. I have just under 6 days of online time and am almost level 43, but there are a few people in Agency Rankings who have 9-10 days or more of online time. It just shows they've put in the time, but don't get as much exp per round.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerS742 View Post
    A guy I talk to in a facebook GoldenEye group posted a picture after a match in which everyone got 34000-64000 exp in ONE ROUND. That pisses me off more than anything else, because you spend all this time working your way up to a higher rank, when some loser with no skill in the game hacks it so he/she levels up at an absurd rate.

Also, a little note on high level players with little talent... Eventually, people will level up. I have just under 6 days of online time and am almost level 43, but there are a few people in Agency Rankings who have 9-10 days or more of online time. It just shows they've put in the time, but don't get as much exp per round.
    I really don't understand cheating... Sure it would be cool to have higher rank weapons but I kind of enjoy earning them. In any case it just seems so freaking pointless other than to do it just to hack something.

Congrats on your level 43 in 6 I'm only at 31 at 4 days... I only play team conflict tho so its tough going when I average only 10-20 eliminations per round.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyjones View Post

all these games that have quit on me, son? thousands of points, son, just down the drain.

Host quits are the worst... I do want to know, how do you know who is hosting? At first I thought it was whoever was on top of the list in the lobby but after a while I noticed the list does reorder...

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, there has been an increase of cheaters. Like today some guy named Arcanine hacked proximity mines, which I know for a fact was him, not bond (I was on MI6) then the very next match he was a level 56 running around with the Masterton AND prximity mines. I killed him a few times, though :3.
    Goldeneye FC-529634023867
    User name-00cheese (<--makes me lol)

MKWii FC-0475-6781-8166
    Mii-UFO (guess how I put a UFO on his face ;D)

Brawl FC-4126-4050-6216
    User name-Cheez

Join my MKWii clan! http://www.wiichat.com/wii-clans/770...am-enigma.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateEye View Post
    i did play a really shit lv 40 yesterday come to think of it.
    I guess you cant really say everyone with high rank and low skill is a cheater... And everyone has their off days too. It just seems odd to me that if someone has spent enough time to get to level 40 then they should be pretty skilled. You can definitely tell the difference playing a true level 40 or higher Vs a potential cheater. But it is possible that someone may be playing their account.

If you check the leader board you can spot the cheats easily. I try to keep them in mind for when I do end up playing against them.
    I'm only level 13....but lets say I get to level 50 some year...I might still suck. just means I spent time playing the game racking up 100XP at a time *shrug* For example I don't know what the problem was, but my controller was out of whack I even changed the batteries mid game (someone got some FREE kills)...I think today I will try another controller...maybe it was Lag though....I've had bad controllers before too.

Also someone might of been on a brothers, fathers, sisters account...or a parent letting their 5 year old play for shits & giggles or a friend that has never played before a Wii or this game. I mean I'm still not used to the Wii control...better then a control pad but worst then a mouse.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyjones View Post

Yep, I agree...Host quits are the worst. Can Nintendo not spend a little money with all their profits and have servers that host the games??? Why are we as individual consoles hosting???

Ads