LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Anyone else notice a recent surge in cheaters?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3415-0805-7930-4049
    yea...considering the game is called "heros" not "free exp" then you should either spawn the hero when it asks you to or take your faggy little style of playing to a team conflict or something...

Member #
    Friends
    Alright WTF [FKU] clan?? I ran into 2 different members Woodie & Elmo and they never spawn either. Once again 2 games of us having 6 or more to their 1, and it wasn't [FKU] that spawned. This is retarded seriously!!! Any type Of ethics in your clan? I know us [RS] guys play each mode how it's meant to be played as a sign of respect to all, so wtf is up with [FKU]? I'm just really aggravated by level 40+ players, who are actually quite good, not spawning and playing cheap. Pass along some advice from me would ya...SPAWN!!! Or I will host quit with 5sec. Left and a smile on my face!! I'm not in the business of losing 120-70 just cuz the other teamed killed 5 or more heroes, you don't deserve your xp....so they will not be getting it handed to them on a platter from me.
    Last edited by TKING11; 04-28-2011 at 06:10 AM.

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I've always been wondering this and I want to know if this is even possible.

Okay. Can people Mod/Hack a game to make the game lag?

Bruce Springsteen I think he was a level 28 that won the game by himself with 40 kills and 0 deaths. His teammates all had 0 kills with 0 deaths. My team had (well the ones that didn't quit) had no kills with 4 to 12 deaths of course all from that Bruce guy. Including me I had the 12 deaths. It was glitching so bad I couldn't move at all, I wanted to stay in the game just to see how this guy was doing this. Just seem VERY suspicious. He just ran around and had a field day with the match.

It happened before to with up to the whole opposing team but with not as drastic numbers. My team couldn't move to kill anyone but the opposing team had no problem to get around to kill my team.

Any ideas? or occurances with this also?
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    About a week ago my whole internet connection was cut by a hacker during a game, nothing would work the game wouldn't even load up. I then had all my credit card details stolen and my bank account cloned. My personel details were sold to a con-man and my bank drained of all its cash.. I couldnt play online and not even use the internet... O wait... that was a Playstation3. :P

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by John011 View Post

Bruce Springsteen I think he was a level 28 that won the game by himself with 40 kills and 0 deaths. His teammates all had 0 kills with 0 deaths. My team had (well the ones that didn't quit) had no kills with 4 to 12 deaths of course all from that Bruce guy. Including me I had the 12 deaths. It was glitching so bad I couldn't move at all, I wanted to stay in the game just to see how this guy was doing this. Just seem VERY suspicious. He just ran around and had a field day with the match.

It happened before to with up to the whole opposing team but with not as drastic numbers. My team couldn't move to kill anyone but the opposing team had no problem to get around to kill my team.

Wait, was the name shortened? Like, was it something like "BrucSprngstn"? Or was it entirely "Bruce Springsteen"?
    If it was the second, then yes, he definitely cheated. The maximum number of characters allowed in a name is 12. "Bruce Springsteen" is 17 characters. The only way he could have such a name is if he hacked/modded the game.If that's the case, he could have easily done the things you just described.
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Sorry, accidentaly double posted and I don't know how to delete a post, so I have to put something here.
    IDK, here's a random Chuck Norris Fact.
    "Chuck Norris' tears are the cure for cancer. Too bad he never cries.
    Last edited by Volcarona; 04-28-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcarona View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John011 View Post

Wait, was the name shortened? Like, was it something like "BrucSprngstn"? Or was it entirely "Bruce Springsteen"?
    If it was the second, then yes, he definitely cheated. The maximum number of characters allowed in a name is 12. "Bruce Springsteen" is 17 characters. The only way he could have such a name is if he hacked/modded the game.If that's the case, he could have easily done the things you just described.
    No, it was entirely spelled out Bruce Springsteen. Couldn't forget that motherf'er
    Element311 likes this.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Member #
    Friends
    boldor[p12] is a big cheater

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Got into a te conflict match about half way into it and I realized thrillho level high 40's or low 50's was in it... Then I also realized everyones xp was in or around the 50,000 area LOL. Christ. No sooner as I realized the xp mod I lost connection with ther server.

Also I played a few matches with bolrae before valcarona joined up we were in two matches with a hacker that had unlimited ammo, mines, grenades and a serious kill and score mod. Seriously. 5300 kills to 7 deaths I had 2400 kills and 9 deaths. These aren't exact numbers but they're close enough.

Think we got it narrowed down to a person named emery with a few number at the end, level 28.
    Last edited by John011; 05-05-2011 at 11:43 PM.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, lately I've seen a lot of stuff.

For Instance I've played against a "level 0" dude who was carrying a silence strata but i can't recall his/her name. And if I'm not mistaken this guy called Brendan something of level 38, had unlimited mines.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Ads