LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ohh...rid host quit thing, seriously dude! You went several rounds and stayed playing him only to rage quit at the end of your 7th it so match? You coulda quit after the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. But instead you raged quit. Get real!!

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    And the who's host issue. Yes the guy at the top is host. If you join a already started game it sometimes shows you at the top, but on the next interval screen you won't be. You know for certain you are host if you are the first name up top, the interval countdown hasn't started before you joined, and if you are still top after 1 match.

RedScreenClan.webs.com

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    And the who's host issue. Yes the guy at the top is host. If you join a already started game it sometimes shows you at the top, but on the next interval screen you won't be. You know for certain you are host if you are the first name up top, the interval countdown hasn't started before you joined, and if you are still top after 1 match.
    It still doesn't make sense that Ive been on top and bumped down even when I was 1st in the lobby ie started the match as #1. IDK... IDK... IDK... I started questioning this after starting as #1 in the lobby and after a match or two being bumped down. Why would it switch? These were matches I started...

Anyway the solution for me is to just avoid being #1. If it is correct then my rage quits wont affect the match. I would never rage quit during a match if I know I'm hosting. I mean I quit quite a bit for a lot of reasons but purposely rage quitting at the end is FUUUCKED! Even still youre sacrificing some points which all add up.

Member #
    Friends
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    Anyone who purposely host quits is ruining the game.

Grow some balls and take your beating, leave at the interval.
    56-BlackEcho: 2253 0769 9420: lvl 56

WC Chat: http://www.chatzy.com/946665897589

Dok
    Member #
    Friends
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    Nit to sound like a D**K but we all went through what you are going through.
    Actually, the first batch of high level players didn't have anyone above them (excluding hackers), so they did have an easier climb up.
    (56) - Dok, Dok socute, Dok sobrave
    (29) - Inde

Member #
    Friends
    There is lots of reasons to quit a game, mainly because there is REAL life going on outside the game. I'm 35, I'm not going to wait to the end to go eat my wifes diner she spent time cooking, or a package at the door or a phone call from my parents or wife...yeah a game and some XP is more important...get a life. at the end of the day its a GAME so I don't give a crap...all I was doing is pointing out Nintendo's flaws that in all honesty they should of thought through.

It would of been simple to let people know who the host was, maybe an Astrix by the name. Maybe program the game properly so that even if a HOST quits it goes to the next person as host, maybe this would of caused a slight delay but heck it be better then how they thought it through. Or as its been stated a server where Nintendo is the HOST at all times we simply connect now that would of made the most sense.

Instead you call it whining when people point out flaws. If no one points them out, then don't expect Nintendo to fix them. You sound like a kid with the lacking of real world workings. Sorry but my life is not wrapped up in some console.

Member #
    Friends
    Weird trollface that it did that, can't explain.

Modette, we are talking about the dudes post where he purposely quit due to rage of getting ace kicked, all the other things you are ranting about are legit reasons to quit dude chill out. I gave wife and 2 kids and have had to quit a match over some at hone issues myself. Although you should know that dinner is about done and not start a new game.

Dok, how long have you had this game? I've seen you on these forums for awhile? And actually bud I didn't start playing online till late January due to not having wifi. But either way bottom line is that's how the game goes. If you don't like what you are up against quit the match right away and go find a new one....but don't wait till the end and decide you know what this isn't fair Boohoo! And rage quit!
    Last edited by TKING11; 04-11-2011 at 12:48 PM.

RedScreenClan.webs.com

Member #
    Friends
    I only just got the game, hence join date of March 2011 here.

Some of us though you should realize don't have rage, its a game...if I get frustrated at a game it no longer becomes fun, thus I quit altogether. Game rage, would of of known, but I can believe it when my 11 year old cousin plays...he gets way too attached to the game...poor parenting is what I caulk that up too.

Until Nintendo says the first person on a list if the HOST that is only a belief...maybe true, maybe not....but its not for me to figure out...I guess they should let you know if you are a host. Don't you think most Host quits if your theory of being at the top is true is from people that have no idea...I would of never thought that before reading it here on the idea.

How do I know when diner is being cooked or ready, I don't stand there and watch my wife cook...LOL Nor does she like me standing there bugging her. Like I said I don't ask to be put at the top assuming that is a Host position (although I been moved down in the countdown before while being at the top ("host")).

Host quits do suck...Nintendo needs to fix that issue...very poor thought put into this game by the developer is all I was pointing out.

Member #
    Friends
    Lol....frustrated at a game so I quit, that would be rage quitting smart one LMAO!!

RedScreenClan.webs.com

Dok
    Member #
    Friends
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    Dok, how long have you had this game? I've seen you on these forums for awhile? And actually bud I didn't start playing online till late January due to not having wifi. But either way bottom line is that's how the game goes. If you don't like what you are up against quit the match right away and go find a new one....but don't wait till the end and decide you know what this isn't fair Boohoo! And rage quit!
    What the hell is your problem? I wasn't complaining about anything. But of course, by pretending I was complaining, it lets you be more of a dick. I was simply pointing out something; my statement is perfectly valid.
    (56) - Dok, Dok socute, Dok sobrave
    (29) - Inde

Ads