Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0138-1405-5671-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by a newfie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brittany33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwool1 View Post
    ..... and checked the scoreboard and accidently spawned when I didn't intend to.
    I do this ALL the time on accident. For the first few weeks of playing I didn't know you could check the score mid game. Once I found out you could I was hooked. I look at it almost every time I die. It's like a twitch I have that I don't even notice. Run around. Shoot. Kill someone. Reload. Kill someone else. Die. Check the score. Spawn. Do it again...

When u accidentally hero, just kill yourself
    Bond/Trev: place a mine and shoot it close up
    Ouromov: stand really close to a wall and shoot yer grenade launcher
    Zuko: hold the grenade button til u explode
    LOL - why the hell would I kill myself?! I mean, sure - I didnt mean to become the hero, but that doesnt relinquish my responsibility to try and survive as the hero for as long as I can. But I would laugh my butt off if I saw someone hero and then just nuke themselves w/ a grenade.

GoldenEye FC: 4918 7561 4937

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by a newfie View Post

I do this ALL the time on accident. For the first few weeks of playing I didn't know you could check the score mid game. Once I found out you could I was hooked. I look at it almost every time I die. It's like a twitch I have that I don't even notice. Run around. Shoot. Kill someone. Reload. Kill someone else. Die. Check the score. Spawn. Do it again...

When u accidentally hero, just kill yourself
    Bond/Trev: place a mine and shoot it close up
    Ouromov: stand really close to a wall and shoot yer grenade launcher
    Zuko: hold the grenade button til u explode
    LOL - why the hell would I kill myself?! I mean, sure - I didnt mean to become the hero, but that doesnt relinquish my responsibility to try and survive as the hero for as long as I can. But I would laugh my butt off if I saw someone hero and then just nuke themselves w/ a grenade.
    I do that sometimes... Not paying attention to the top of the screen and press minus to check the score and i'll become the hero..... GREAT! I didn't want to do that dammit! It's annoying when it happens but whatever lol.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Well, put it this way. Let's say your the hero and you're clearly in a no-win situation with the entire other team running up the stairs and the rest of your team on the other side of the map. What's better; Your team losing 1 point, or the other team gaining 10 points? In this case, it'd be better just to try and kamikaze, bring down someone in a suicide.
    Last edited by Volcarona; 05-11-2011 at 02:58 PM.
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    0138-1405-5671-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcarona View Post
    Well, put it this way. Let's say your the hero and you're clearly in a no-win situation with the entire other team running up the stairs and the rest of your team on the other side of the mapo. What's better; Your team losing 1 point, or the other team gaining 10 points? In this case, it'd be better just to try and kamikaze, bring down someone in a suicide.
    Yeah, that makes sense. Didn't think of it that way. We're sure a suicide as a hero is only -1?

GoldenEye FC: 4918 7561 4937

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    I'm sure. I've personally seen it happen.
    It's a little difficult to pull off, though, since Trevelyan and Ourumov are the only heros who can blow themselves up at will. Bond has to get another player to walk onto a proxy with him and Zukovsky has to cook the grenade.
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Bond has to get another player to walk onto a proxy with him.
    Bond just has to shoot the proximity mine is all.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by John011 View Post
    Bond has to get another player to walk onto a proxy with him.
    Bond just has to shoot the proximity mine is all.
    Oh, right... Derp.
    ===============

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    3415-0805-7930-4049
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwool1 View Post
    ..... and checked the scoreboard and accidently spawned when I didn't intend to.
    lmao...im the same way....whenever I get angry cause 5 hosts quit on me in a row and start playing campaign mode.....I find myself hitting the score board button every time I get killed or even find a lull in bad guys

Member #
    Friends
    .....I look at it almost every time I die. It's like a twitch I have that I don't even notice. Run around. Shoot. Kill someone. Reload. Kill someone else. Die. Check the score. Spawn. Do it again...
    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovani View Post

lmao...im the same way....whenever I get angry cause 5 hosts quit on me in a row and start playing campaign mode.....I find myself hitting the score board button every time I get killed or even find a lull in bad guys
    I used to be just like that. I still am sometimes, and I yell at myself for it.

It's something like Pavlov's classical conditioning. I'm rewarding myself for dying by checking the scores to see how I am. Before the score board, I used to do it with snacks. Instead of taking a break to have a quick meal, I'll have a few chips or carrots or jelly beans, etc, every time between games. And then between lives. Every time I would die I'd grab some food real quick, often a little extra so I'd be good for longer (my mentality of how I'd justify living longer without grabbing more food mid-life).

Fortunately I'm not fat, but I've noticed a couple extra I've put on due to this since the game came out. However, once I quit the snacking, and now checking the scoreboard, my game's average score has gone way up and most of the time I'll get at least two 10 Kill Streaks.

Yes, I still check the board probably 2-5 times a game, that's it. If you want a quick glance at your score and where you sit amongst the board, go for it. I've found that when I don't know my score or check all the time I'll kill more people more frequently with a higher streak. That's part why they continue showing the '3/5/10 Streak' every time, but not show other Ability objectives every time. I also used to check everyone's levels every game, and I try not to until the very end. I'll subconsciously psych myself out when I see a level 50+, where I've pushed the same characters around in other games when I didn't know how good they supposedly were.

So I know this has a whole lot of nothing to do with Double Hero Glitches, but here's my $.02
    Wii GoldenEye friend code:
    4824-7160-3810

Please add me and post your friend code here:
    http://www.wiichat.com/goldeneye-007...-exchange.html

Ads