LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hate you!... j/k Congrats! Ive just started playing heroes and Proxys are fun but I know what you mean if you try to lay them at the wrong time = instant death.

Hate Proxys seriously. Im glad you only get 2. Its funny to watch a guy lay proxies from far away and forget completely and run into them DOH! But Ill be watching for you and if I see your name in my sniper maps Ill camp all day waiting to blow you up w/ your own proxies.

Heres a tip playing against those with proxies; chuck a grenade first before storming the area to set off any nearby proxys! Works with any explosives even mines.

And a ? when you die after laying your proxys do they go too?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by trollface View Post
    Hate you!... j/k Congrats! Ive just started playing heroes and Proxys are fun but I know what you mean if you try to lay them at the wrong time = instant death.

Hate Proxys seriously. Im glad you only get 2. Its funny to watch a guy lay proxies from far away and forget completely and run into them DOH! But Ill be watching for you and if I see your name in my sniper maps Ill camp all day waiting to blow you up w/ your own proxies.

Heres a tip playing against those with proxies; chuck a grenade first before storming the area to set off any nearby proxys! Works with any explosives even mines.

Yes, proxies go with you.

And it's not like you can't see proxies; there's only a few places in each map I'd say you might be completely blind to the mine until it's too late. If I only have two I'm not going to toss one just anywhere, so see how many 53+ players are in your game, where they are, and you'll find the mines.
    Wii GoldenEye friend code:
    4824-7160-3810

Please add me and post your friend code here:
    http://www.wiichat.com/goldeneye-007...-exchange.html

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by IGGUS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trollface View Post

Yes, proxies go with you.

And it's not like you can't see proxies; there's only a few places in each map I'd say you might be completely blind to the mine until it's too late. If I only have two I'm not going to toss one just anywhere, so see how many 53+ players are in your game, where they are, and you'll find the mines.
    I just need that one IED proficiency 1 more x to finish it. Proxys are RARE so I usually never see them coming. Put them inside of doorways thats the best. Well have fun with your proxies, its rare to actually see someone who has EARNED them.

Member #
    Friends
    Weeeeeeeeee you can now take NO TALENT in killing people

Makes for a fun game, I exited out of a few where there were a bunch of level 50 people tossing proxies around like water...yeah no thank you no talent hacks.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by IGGUS View Post

Then your not placing them well, a door way where you know someone can not see around, every level has those. Unless you happen to come the other way and see it, but as your being fired at you don't have time to scope out proxies.

In Hereo's its kind of stupid only Bond has them...but yep I know how to place them well...but the thing is I don't think my kills should count from them.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by modette View Post
    Weeeeeeeeee you can now take NO TALENT in killing people

Makes for a fun game, I exited out of a few where there were a bunch of level 50 people tossing proxies around like water...yeah no thank you no talent hacks.
    Depends on your style of play. If youre a run n' gun type player then you probably HATE proxys but if you play tactically it makes things interesting to come up with ways of defeating higher level players. Ive lost interest in run n gun play so I dont mind playing against higher level guys Esp when you get em good. I die more playing this way but in the end its awesome when a plan comes together and you get that dominator elimination.

Member #
    Friends
    Good work, wait till you get Ivana to go with those proxies, and multitasking with strata

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    Good work, wait till you get Ivana to go with those proxies, and multitasking with strata
    I do have multitask in a couple loadouts but really don't use. Would rather not have to sacrifice a health or speed upgrade just to have a second weapon that doesn't accept the addon that applies to the first (even if it's a valid addon, not like a silencer on a shotgun) that I could pick up anyway in a pinch. Only time I've found multi useful is with a good sniper rifle and Strata.

Ivana tho, yes I plan to have fun with that one. Just gotta make sure I don't die with it as everyone will look to grab it for themselves!
    Wii GoldenEye friend code:
    4824-7160-3810

Please add me and post your friend code here:
    http://www.wiichat.com/goldeneye-007...-exchange.html

Member #
    Friends
    Who needs multitask when you can switch your pistol for whatever its lying on the ground? Oh iggus I added you cuz I like the way you think, we'll see how many host quits we get if we play.

Member #
    Friends
    Well I order to have a good back up for my kill streaks to have a better shot at continuing...but suit yourself.

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Ads