LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Gameboy Those Stupis NOOBS!

So pretty much here post any noob moments u get in Goldeneye 007 wii.
    The one thing i hate is being blown up by a grenade launcher, im kool with that until i check they are level 4!!! I am fine if someone over level 15 or 20 killing me with a grenade launcher cause i no they got experience, also once i saw some guy shooting a noob on top of the bridge thing in Jungle and he jumped off right in front of me, as soon as he landed i meeleed! silly noob :P
    Goldeneye Friend Code: 383985586904
    ....(message me before you add me )....

2. Ads

She-Hulk for Smash 4 WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    The only noob I see is the one who said Stupis
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Haha, honestly if you wouldn't have said anything I wouldn't have realized that. Shows how well I pay attention to detail.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

v42
    Member #
    Friends
    I had a level 51'er going nuts with a Grenade launcher.
    :thumbdown:
    -5H4WN V42-
    13(203)
    Mod edit - You are not allowed to promote drug abuse on this site

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Yeah, Really who The Hell says stupis

Member #
    Friends
    3415-0805-7930-4049
    some silly noob that can't type ohhhhhhhhh

lol

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitefire View Post
    The one thing i hate is being blown up by a grenade launcher, im kool with that until i check they are level 4!!! I am fine if someone over level 15 or 20 killing me with a grenade launcher cause i no they got experience, also once i saw some guy shooting a noob on top of the bridge thing in Jungle and he jumped off right in front of me, as soon as he landed i meeleed! silly noob :P
    In all honesty I think you got it backwards bub. I'd much prefer a lvl 4 using a tube then a lvl 20. Lvl 20's should know how to use a freakin gun by then. Tubers are meh anyways. They never win.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Succthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitefire View Post
    In all honesty I think you got it backwards bub. I'd much prefer a lvl 4 using a tube then a lvl 20. Lvl 20's should know how to use a freakin gun by then. Tubers are meh anyways. They never win.
    i'm lvl 20 and use the grenade launcher, whats wrong with using things to get 2 extra kills to your streak? also like to say that the grenade launcher has made me win several times on goldengun and by a long distance, grenade launcher, then about 10 people with the golden gun before someone does it back to you..works well.
    i used to only use the assult riffle one because of the smoke grenades that come with it, but i found a good advantage in the grenade launcher, gets you out of trouble if you have 2 guys on.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimothy View Post
    i'm lvl 20 and use the grenade launcher, whats wrong with using things to get 2 extra kills to your streak? also like to say that the grenade launcher has made me win several times on goldengun and by a long distance, grenade launcher, then about 10 people with the golden gun before someone does it back to you..works well.
    i used to only use the assult riffle one because of the smoke grenades that come with it, but i found a good advantage in the grenade launcher, gets you out of trouble if you have 2 guys on.
    If you are using it to stratagize then that's okay.

It's the people that abuse them and blast everything to try and get a kill, that's what pisses people off. And makes everyone hate the grenade launcher. By right it shouldn't be available to noobs. It should be something that has to be unlocked in the 40's or 50's.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    multiple toobers in archives...grrrr
    Anyway...
    A lot has been said about the Xp system, although it's a tough grind I believe it's purpose is to train you properly for each weapon, gadget and attachment you aquire. By playing hours/days and so on you begin to understand the ins and outs of each level, each gadget, the best time to rush, when to camp, what loadouts to use and when to use them.
    Imagin when you start out everone has every gun. You really cant expect to have an exciting game when everyone (including you) is a level 1-3's all using proxies, toobs and themal scopes, you wouldn't have the experience to use them and the game would get boring very quickly (well maybe not...but thats not my point).
    To put that in perspective, i really hated the terralite when I first obtained it but that was only due to the fact that I had very little experience with it. 200K xp later and having used it heaps I now love it and can rack up 10+ kill streaks regularly. Similarly at the moment I hate the masterton, everytime I play as zurkovski, that's because I havent the playtime or experience yet to wield it's furious power, however 700K xp from now and a few more days worth of playtime and I'll own!
    So for anyone who uses the toob (because it's fun and makes things go BOOM), I say go on and enjoy it, but know that you are only limiting yourself from improving.
    I've never seen anyone with a tube get a 2/1 KDR (more like 2/3). You can only get 2 BOOM's per life and will generally end up killing yourself in the process. Your XP per game will average around 200 per game and it will take you 10 years to level up to the really good weapons (anova, strata, ivana etc).
    Finally, all I can only say to those who complain is forget about it, you can't change it. Just be happy in the fact that when you get a toober ingame it gives you a purpose, a drive, a goal. Killing that level 21 toober and finishing with 800xp and 9 accolades is all you need.
    Trust me, when you're pushing through the 40-50's and seamingly getting nowhere, it's that toober, that purpose that will get you through.
    Cheers, that is all
    Last edited by HOOT; 05-12-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Ads