LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Goldeneye - A Noobs Tale (for the "older" players amongst us)

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    Same here, you improve by playing with better players and you're always more than welcome with me.

If you are looking for 20-somethings though, not sure if you're already friends with MAC, but he's a very good 20-something too.
    56-BlackEcho: 2253 0769 9420: lvl 56

WC Chat: http://www.chatzy.com/946665897589

Member #
    Friends
    Just don't use the L2 button on your gold classic controller and you will get lots of hip fire kills im over 300. (level 35) 12 -2 or so am eastern standard im on i think your in my buddy list if not 2002 1308 6087 add me and ill add you we should play more if your buddies already. added ge fc, fc dauk, fc goldie, black echo, dauk add me and we can play. im up for any game.
    Last edited by wood009; 06-18-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    It's all good fellas.
    GE FC: Carlito 3894 5620 4868
    MW3 AC: Deadlock 2347 6266 8714

Member #
    Friends
    Hey Carlito et al..... yes im old.....yes im partial to drink...have children (well one, but she feels like 3 sometimes ;p...and yes i like the odd smoke whilst shooting 14 year olds online....

woooot... we got so much in comon already :P

been reading this thread for a few weeks since i started to play ge.
    im loving it- thread and game, though ive only just created this account and the wii aint on- so i dont know my friend code (ill get back to that later)....

just wanted to pop by and say hi- hopefully we'll be able to hook up and i can give you all easy kills, with the odd lucky murder inbetween.

also ive a got few wee internal ge debates goin on...(ok im borderline psycho but i only kill pixels!!!!!

1: should i keep trying to level my guns? im lvl 17......doing bad with my available weps (sigmus/sigmus9/ stauger(?) all maxed.... as is segs shotgun... but i hate the assault rifles..... or should i just get good xp points by committing serial murders on any idiot that runs near the black box?

OK ILL OWN UP- im fairly crap at this game atm... still learning... some games i get 900 xp... some i get 50----- last few days ive been averaging 300-400...

so do i keep trying to max weps or should i just have a little fun getting high kill counts... (bare in mind, up till now my 10 kill streaks are like 6 in total... with a max 14 :/ )

2: is it even possible to fire3 rounds from a masterdon (on full auto) and hit all 3 within 400 yards of one another? IF SO..... advice please.

ok imma go and try to kill ppl now... everyone wish me luck...and ill look into that fc thingy.... ive found up till now that the better my opponent and the more i die..... the better i become, so i look forward to being owned for awhile.

Member #
    Friends
    damn will you look at the military precision..... already ive found my friend code! "M" would be pleased!!!!

"Are you expecting flowers?"

friend code: 490631458459...

this is the first time ive done this, so laugh, call me a bloody noob whatever..... but i need to add the other person too ye?

and after a few fast games.... ive noticed a major change ion my game style..... im TOTALY SH(....ouldnt say this word on the forums) now!

xp may be out by 5 or 10.... but after 4 games....

165xp

65 xp

20xp (i blame satan!)

50 xp

M....sack me now.
    Last edited by crazygrant; 06-21-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygrant View Post
    damn will you look at the military precision..... already ive found my friend code! "M" would be pleased!!!!

"Are you expecting flowers?"

friend code: 490631458459...

this is the first time ive done this, so laugh, call me a bloody noob whatever..... but i need to add the other person too ye?

and after a few fast games.... ive noticed a major change ion my game style..... im TOTALY SH(....ouldnt say this word on the forums) now!

xp may be out by 5 or 10.... but after 4 games....

165xp

65 xp

20xp (i blame satan!)

50 xp

M....sack me now.
    Lol, nutter.

The clever ppl will tell you to max out your guns, but I can't do it because I'm impatient and switch to a gun I'm better with.

Personally I found myself beginning to take it all too seriously, had a word with myself and I'm back to having fun with it. Doesn't stop me swearin at the telly now and then but it does let me blow someone's head off with a weapon I can use rather than stick with something I miss with lol

Yep you add someone's friend code and they must also add yours, best to let ppl know you've added them with a message to their inbox.

Go shoot some random strangers from around the world with your sub machine gun...I'm gonna.

In the game of course...I don't really have a machine gun....well no ammo anyway.
    GE FC: Carlito 3894 5620 4868
    MW3 AC: Deadlock 2347 6266 8714

Member #
    Friends
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    Hey Crazy, you sound like fun

Feel free to add me and let me know if you have, I'll give you a game.

Member #
    Friends
    thanks black...

i will add both of your accounts..... managed to get to lvl 18 last night... and now halfway to 19...

i'd have added you already but my inability to play more than 2 games on the trot (for the last few days) may have pi( shouldnt say this word either)ed you off and cause you to never invite me again....

hopefully in the next few days things will have calmed a bit here at home...then i can add you, consience free.

strange thing is- ive played more games in these last two days than any other two days... just not had the time to STAY online.

my available loadouts (that i havent maxed):

interdictus.

that other shotgun...not the segs... is it the "sly 2020"?

pavlova (yes i know its the pavlov... but in my hands it may aswell be a pudding!)

managed to pop in and out for last few days getting one or two kalios(?) and ak 47 kills...enough to max em....

what now? fun guns or persist in using pistols for points? im thinking ill max sly (its closer that interdictus) on shotgun lvls... and maybe go back to sig9 or stauger, whilst trying to rely on pistols.... oh and maxed torka... so that only leaves me a waterpistol. (oops i mean the p99).
    wish me luck and i promise to add you in next 48 hrs.... god and "M" know i need the
    backup.

Member #
    Friends
    Dark-G here....So Carlito....I am that sniper. Im pretty much the evil camper guy. I know all the spots, then the secondary spots, and then the spots you'd never even think of.I'll admit it, I simply have no "run-shoot" game. I do fairly well in the Archives because I think it's so chaotic it's tricky even for the best players to keep track of it all. Of all the levels I think Archives is the most even for high and low level players. The only real trouble is with proxies on that level...a skilled and committed 56 with proxies can make the archives very un-fun.I've also experienced a couple of the "napalm" rounds. I hid in the loft of the barn at the Docks while some nut jub blew up the entire level. Crazy.I like this forum. There are very few places where GE players congregate. There's a small Facebook community, and the big clans have their own pages. I do SO love going up against the Gun Slingers. I don't get alot of them but they they don't get me much either. Im a tricky bastard to kill.I believe that in Team Conflict your death numbers are almost, if not, MORE important than your eliminations. It's all well and good if you kill 19 people, but you also died 17 times. Essentially you've nullified your contribution to the team. Sure, I only killed 9 people...but died once. I was able to assist our team in victory, while not assisting our opponents. I'd rather win 29 - 21 letting time run out...than running around chaotically for 6 minutes and losing 40-36.just my two centsif you see....you'd better kill me....if you kill me...you'd better start checking the campgrounds...cause I've already crawled back under a tent...happy hunting

Member #
    Friends
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    As long as you have a +ve KDR in TC you've helped your team, if you're all +ve you win

Ads