LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Goldeneye - A Noobs Tale (for the "older" players amongst us)

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    I'll set up a new chat room Carlito, I'm not a clan person either so I suppose I shouldn't be in there either. I thought it was just a chat room for people from Wii Chat. Maybe we can get MAC too, I don't think he's a clan man.
    56-BlackEcho: 2253 0769 9420: lvl 56

WC Chat: http://www.chatzy.com/946665897589

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ugh, no I didn't say you had to be a part of the Clan.. I said if you want to team up. You can use the chat for that
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    No I know you didn't fella, but with it being clan people in there I'd be missing out on all the other glorious lower level chaps lol As said by Echo I also thought it was a chat room for anyone from this Wii Chat forum. That's what I'm after personally, where I can bump in to anyone from on here and maybe exchange FCs so we can team up if we get on but not be limited to just certain ppl in a clan thing.Variety is the spice of life....well I tried to tell her that when she came home and found a zebra and a chicken in the bedroom.Hope that makes sense, except the whole animal thing.Cheers mate.
    GE FC: Carlito 3894 5620 4868
    MW3 AC: Deadlock 2347 6266 8714

Member #
    Friends
    why is it that everytime i find a board with me level 38 and 7 levels from 8 and down that all of them but me have rocket lunchers.

Member #
    Friends
    Because they are looking for any edge. Personally, I never used the rocket launcher. My daughter does when she plays. But she's 13 and has few video game skills.
    Goldeneye FC - 3450 7897 2575

Member: AoW Clan
    (Rogue General with the Masterton and Proxies)

Member #
    Friends
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by wood009 View Post
    why is it that everytime i find a board with me level 38 and 7 levels from 8 and down that all of them but me have rocket lunchers.
    I don't really know what you're saying, some punctuation might help. Do you mean you don't know how to get the grenade launcher?
    56-BlackEcho: 2253 0769 9420: lvl 56

WC Chat: http://www.chatzy.com/946665897589

Hbi
    Member #
    Friends
    This totally cracked me up. It also helped a lot with gaining experience points in some matches tonight. In still learning the boards and tactics and I'm only up to level 11 so I've done a lot of the dumb stuff you've talked about but I love the game and have a great time playing. If I'm ever hosting and suddenly cut out it's because my daughter loves to press the eject button. Time to get a new entertainment center...hahaha

Member #
    Friends
    Glad it's made you smile Hbi

Grenade launchers! Yes, damnit. I see loads of ppl using them at the moment and some of the guys are level 23 -25. Run up to me and launch a grenade in my face. There was a couple of guys last night (must be a small clan thing as they had matching bits in their names) that were mid level 20s and they both were using launchers, I'd sprayed a full hi-cap mag from my Stauger in to one of them and he didn't die, just blew me up.

I've never used one to be honest, wouldn't know how to.

Member #
    Friends
    Ok so I've pinched the [WC] clans idea and created a room for anyone playing GoldenEye to use. I think this can really add to the fun of the game because you can chat between games, sort out invites for teaming up with other players or just pop for a natter. Simply follow the link (then add to your favourites for future use), give your self a user name (best to use your game name) and then enter the chat room. If you lose the link it's in my signature.
    NOTE that when you want to leave the chat room click on your name in the right hand window and then click "Leave Room Now", this way you can rejoin whenever you want to without getting the message that you're already in there, takes a little while for the room to recognise you're not there and can be up to an hour! So remember to do the whole "Leave Room Now" thing.

It's the same type of room some of us have used before (before it became [WC] clans room) and most of those that used it are/were part of the [WC] Clan and with that in mind it means it will take a while to get new people in there. If you find it useful and want to invite other GE players then copy the link and send it to them or paste it in to your signature on the related forums you use. It's a permanent room (it's there even though the creator or users aren't in it) so you can check in whenever you want to.

So here you go, remember it's early days and will need to get the word around a few players to get some interest. It's not in competition with anyone else it is simply to help you find and buddy up with players you need to exchange friend codes with etc etc To be honset it will help me and most of the guys in this thread keep in contact with games. I'll be on personally each night from about 10pm ish UK time but the room can be used by anyone, at any time, from any country

Hope it helps
    http://www.chatzy.com/946665897589

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheater View Post
    Hey, wtf?! I don't understand why you "old" people have to be so annoying to us...
    a little kid beated you? f*** off! if you are that mature well, don't get pissed for stupid things like that. much easier, DON'T PLAY! I bet that a 10 years old kid can beat you! ..anyways, this thread is a shit!

PS: I don't care what the f*** you think about this, so, go ahead and reply it.

ur right about that much im only 11 and i was lvl 51 but my younger brother deleted my and my dads profile now we started one together we are lvl 41 now (i did all the work) and i domonate my name even states tht im 11 an11yo.tk.

Ads