LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blackbox

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    As Succthis pointed out on gamespot/faqs we call this BB Farming. Usually only works when you have a team of 4 though 'cause you always get that stupid noob who picks it up. Anyways, this is how it works. Complete the objective to 99% at the very start then go on a rampage for 10 minutes. At the last couple of seconds complete the objective. Here's what you can do with a good farming session. These are some of the guys I play with on a regular basis.

http://img857.imageshack.us/i/200kills.jpg/

There was another game where they got more kills then that, but I can't find it. Of course they were going for how many kills they could get and didn't do any of the objective, but really, what's a measly 50 xp at that point?
    Goldeneye Name: Jedi [SD]
    Level 48

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Namor View Post
    As Succthis pointed out on gamespot/faqs we call this BB Farming. Usually only works when you have a team of 4 though 'cause you always get that stupid noob who picks it up. Anyways, this is how it works. Complete the objective to 99% at the very start then go on a rampage for 10 minutes. At the last couple of seconds complete the objective. Here's what you can do with a good farming session. These are some of the guys I play with on a regular basis.

http://img857.imageshack.us/i/200kills.jpg/

There was another game where they got more kills then that, but I can't find it. Of course they were going for how many kills they could get and didn't do any of the objective, but really, what's a measly 50 xp at that point?
    Holy **** I'm surprised that no one quit... Id have to assume one of them was hosting. Id quit for sure after 15-20 deaths and no eliminations... Crap Id quit just looking at this team's stats.

Member #
    Friends
    I wouldn't quit if a team was farming the BB. If they do that I just look for a spawn point or a place they have to pass through and camp. The guys on my side will be killing the farmers here and there and I will pick off the farmers as they spawn.
    Goldeneye FC - 3450 7897 2575

Member: AoW Clan
    (Rogue General with the Masterton and Proxies)

Member #
    Friends
    The thing is, like in the game I posted the pic from, the one team had them spawn locked. The noobs could literally not move at all. This is really easy to do on Outpost. the farming team will be around the middle build next to the one where you can get on the roof with the chimney and the other team will be locked spawning at the three buildings by the MI6 spawn. There are ways to break it, but most people just charge in to their death. If you notice the farming team only had a handful of deaths, so trying to pick them off doesn't work cause the really good players know where everyone will spawn.
    Level 48

Member #
    Friends
    As I had said earlier, if they come like lemmings they deserve it. How do you break a spawn lock? Run away! Go in a different direction and flank them. Running AT a farming team will never work, only help their objective. Hide for a minute, regroup and figure out what you need to do to not die so much. If you are lucky you may pull out a 1:1, or even positive kdr out of one these matches...but doubtful.

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    ...Wow. I haven't heard about this until now. I feel noob-ish...
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    Ya know, I haven't come across but one farming team on Outpost. I usually run into them on the nightclub level.

Member #
    Friends
    Nightclub is ok for farming, not the best though. The best levels for farming are Outpost and Jungle, cause they are easy to get a spawn lock on.
    Level 48

Member #
    Friends
    Hmm, I don't know the spawn points there. I did get into a game last night in Jungle where no one really went after the box. I was on Janus and essentially roamed with my Strata n Sniper Rifle picking off who I could. I Had about 25 kills and only a handful of deaths. Trouble was, I couldn't hardly find people to kill since they were all silenced and camped.

Ads