Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blackbox

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Blackbox

just love it when I download a blackbox 95% of the way and drop it (for a reason of course), i see alot of ppl crying they cant rank up and it takes forever, and blah blah blah, whatever you cant get xp unless you shoot another player. back to the point i didnt just drop the box at 95% for some dumb ass noob to run along and end the game woo hoo i just got 200xp and the noob that ended the game got 150xp. lets utilize the time we have been alotted to gain that xp. i mean the point of the game is to either capture or destroy the box, but adding a twist in the rules will only advance you quicker in the game, lets not just fill the meter lets play keep away!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fkuwill View Post
    just love it when I download a blackbox 95% of the way and drop it (for a reason of course), i see alot of ppl crying they cant rank up and it takes forever, and blah blah blah, whatever you cant get xp unless you shoot another player. back to the point i didnt just drop the box at 95% for some dumb ass noob to run along and end the game woo hoo i just got 200xp and the noob that ended the game got 150xp. lets utilize the time we have been alotted to gain that xp. i mean the point of the game is to either capture or destroy the box, but adding a twist in the rules will only advance you quicker in the game, lets not just fill the meter lets play keep away!
    You've almost discovered what we at Spots/Faqs call Black Box Farming. Try guarding that box as long as you can. If they come like lemmings they deserve it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Succthis View Post
    You've almost discovered what we at Spots/Faqs call Black Box Farming. Try guarding that box as long as you can. If they come like lemmings they deserve it.
    I did that just about 30 minutes ago. In the Docks they took it to the back area with only one entry point. So, I killed a bunch of them and then ran to the back and picked 'em off as they came in. I normally wouldn't do that as I don't think it's in the spirit of the game. But if you're gonna take it there ya might as well take advantage. They did it a second time a few games later and I picked 'em off again. It was about 3K XP in about 3 games.

Now, if I could only make sure I play ONLY those guys...
    Goldeneye FC - 3450 7897 2575

Member: AoW Clan
    (Rogue General with the Masterton and Proxies)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hmmmm... Sorry I dont understand what youre saying. Ive played BB a couple times but if there is a good way to get XP would you mind explaining this a bit more?

Member #
    Friends
    3415-0805-7930-4049
    you just take the box and run off with it to a place on the map you feel comfortable and when it starts beeping...right before your done downloading it and about to win...drop it and use the time left in the match killing the other team...therefore gaining xp...then just finish downloading it when you have like 10-15 seconds left

great fun

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by dongiovani View Post
    you just take the box and run off with it to a place on the map you feel comfortable and when it starts beeping...right before your done downloading it and about to win...drop it and use the time left in the match killing the other team...therefore gaining xp...then just finish downloading it when you have like 10-15 seconds left

great fun
    Holy Crap I just palyed 3 rounds of BB and banked over 900XP. Well the first round didn't go so well but the 2nd I got over 600 and the 3rd 400 and the match couldn't have been more than a few minutes. Me thinks I might be playing BB a lot more!

Member #
    Friends
    BB is a great way to boost your XP in a short period of time. Plus you have a 50% chance of a victory and an extra 50 XP to boot. Then there is the extra 50 XP if you have a 2-1 elimination ratio.

I've gone into a black box and done pretty poorly - like 5 kills and if I managed the streak come away with a heck of a lot of XP.
    Goldeneye FC - 3450 7897 2575

Member: AoW Clan
    (Rogue General with the Masterton and Proxies)

Member #
    Friends
    thank you intelligent folks for understanding now if we can just help the million registered ppl understand as well

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    thank you intelligent folks for understanding now if we can just help the million registered ppl understand as well
    So I tried this the other day... We were on Archives and I picked up the box and ran into the radio room and held the box the entire 90%+ and Im getting tons of eliminations. Drop the box and start killing and a few seconds later some guy grabs the box... Holy S*** it was a perfect game We could have made huge XPs...

Haha well BB is pretty awesome when you aren't playing any level 5o+s expert BBers

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I have more BB questions for you BB experts.

Whats the fastest way to destroy the BB? I just shoot the crap out of it and try to chuck grenades next to it. I see a lot of people throwing mines at it but never have them in my loadout.

Also is it just me or f*** does it suck to be Janus sometimes? I haven't played all the maps yet but depending on where the box starts and if no one gets to it fast enough its a complete slaughter.

Is Facility the only map that is different? That really threw me off lol Ive played that map a million times on TC and this is the area I immediately run to and I was just in wonderland all the sudden.

And finally does it piss others off when they see a level 33 who has never played BB and has no clue what they're doing on their team hahahaha Most of the time I do pretty good but some maps I get completely slaughtered...

Anyway thanks for introducing me to BB My XP has NEVER been this good and I was getting REALLY bored with this game.

Ads