LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Newish and unsure.

I'm new but not that new reaching lv15 slowly, mainly because I'm not that good to tbh.
    But my point is I saw a player lv4 with 0 eliminations and 10 deaths with xp of 440 where I had 6 kills and 5 deaths and only xp of 170. How is that possible?

Member #
    Friends
    he may have gotten those points with a combination of playing that game mode and being on that map for the first time, either that or he played on every other map but the one you were on and got the exp bonus for playing that game mode on every map. you might remember getting exp points just for playing on a map for the first time right?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanapher View Post
    he may have gotten those points with a combination of playing that game mode and being on that map for the first time, either that or he played on every other map but the one you were on and got the exp bonus for playing that game mode on every map. you might remember getting exp points just for playing on a map for the first time right?
    Zanapher got it. I completely forgot about these little bonuses. Crap I just unlocked CC and have yet to play but now I will for sure play it just to get the bonus points.

Member #
    Friends

Thumbs up

Thanks Zanapher and Trollface. Didn't actually realise that happened, I must have not been paying attention when I got big xp's at the start.

Member #
    Friends
    Like the others said it could be a combination of things. Playing that map for the first time, playing that mode for the first time, and getting tag team assists. If you look under Combat Abilities you'll notice a Tag Team one, so he could have started to shoot at someone and another person could have killed them and finished that Ability.
    Goldeneye Name: Jedi [SD]
    Level 48

Ads