LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2141-2206-5969-5330
    No hard feelings from me either. I think you could know by the way I wrote the last post. Now why you guys are accusing DS from hacking?? I didnt accused John or Bolrae of hacking but being in hacked games. 2 diff things.

Without knowing what really happened with Tomek, Zodiac and H.Burger, you guys started talking too. And we got three 13 years old, and none them act like UNKNWOWN is acting. Also, whats your side of the story when you guys were @ DS chat? I know the part of DS obviously.

And when you visit a Clan chat using random names and talking crap, you're only asking for trouble.

I want to do this WC Guys, so lets talk like adults 8) UNKNOWN please stay out of this thread. Im one of the coolest guys in GE (ask Madara), but Im serious here.

Red Screen : 3850-1588-9573

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by FG21 View Post
    No hard feelings from me either. I think you could know by the way I wrote the last post. Now why you guys are accusing DS from hacking?? I didnt accused John or Bolrae of hacking but being in hacked games. 2 diff things.

Without knowing what really happened with Tomek, Zodiac and H.Burger, you guys started talking too. And we got three 13 years old, and none them act like UNKNWOWN is acting. Also, whats your side of the story when you guys were @ DS chat? I know the part of DS obviously.

And when you visit a Clan chat using random names and talking crap, you're only asking for trouble.

I want to do this WC Guys, so lets talk like adults 8) UNKNOWN please stay out of this thread. Im one of the coolest guys in GE (ask Madara), but Im serious here.
    Yeah Unknown gets his panties up in a bunch and his ADD kicks in..... Oh boy... I apologize for him. I wasn't envolved with the chatroom conflict, I made sure I stayed away from that. Testsvr and a few of your boys stopped on our chat to make amends and I appreciate that. Good show.

Can we pleeeeeease stop with this "hacking" non sence. I am really getting sick and tired of it. I could care less about the XP Lobby garbage too. I just want to play some damn games with some guys who slay it.

Thats is all.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

clan war

u just get pissed when someone is talking shit about your clan leader, you known what im say FG21, and plus, we worked it out.
    <UNKNOWN>|Level 56
    Goldeneye Friend Code: 132825461378

Member #
    Friends
    i and john were accused of radar hackin and golden shot or something like that so...
    Goldeneye 007
    FC: 3676-7207-8347
    Username: Bolrae

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I don't really care if anyone's talking crap about our clan .. **** off! it's just a game! let's just do the shit and whoever wins is the best! That's it! I know FG21 and that's the only reason why im not saying crap.
    Btw.. im soo lost in this thread. anyone just PM if it's going to happen and when,aaannd the rules!

Mw3 Ally Code: 3086-5107-2720
    Open this to see people's dumbness
    Spoiler Alert!

WHAT THE F*CK!?

Member #
    Friends
    2141-2206-5969-5330
    Yah, Madara was the 2nd FC friend I ever got.

Quote Originally Posted by riordan_85 View Post
    hey test. i was the one that was 0-11.

john was the host in the last game in the nightclub. and his wii froze.
    im not making any excuses or anything like that
    the scores were 40-35 40-35 and 40 -38 from what i remember.
    One of our guys said that the final game was 38-15 when he lost connection. He got video.

Anyways, it doesnt matter and like I said, if you guys still wanna do this let me know!
    Last edited by FG21; 06-16-2011 at 07:02 PM.

Red Screen : 3850-1588-9573

Member #
    Friends
    Hey guys good games last night. I'm new to DS. So new in fact that I hadn't yet changed my name. Sorry for the confusion. I know nothing about hacking and in fact never heard of xp lobbies or some of this other shit before the past couple days. I can't speak for any of you guys or anyone else on my team but I know I wasn't using proxies. I really don't believe that anyone on my team did either. The first two games were really close though and you guys played well. I thought you had us at the Docks. The Nightclub game was a little bit lopsided though. The last I checked it was 38-15 and then we lost connection. So forgive us if we called you quitters but how would that look to you? As far as the best of 5 scenario I was in the chat when that was settled with Bolrae. Look you guys can take me at my word. I'm new to the clan thing and while my loyalty does lie with DS I wouldn't cover for them if I knew they were cheating. That's just not in me. Hopefully we can do this again when everyone is a little bit better prepared. I understand what whomever was saying about the host lags. There is nothing worse than that I think we can all agree.

Member #
    Friends
    good stuff ben, i totally agree with you 100%. i dont know about the chat room thing.
    they were good games. i hope we can do it again and have an extended match where we can switch out teammates and have like a 10 match set.
    lets face it, in TC the games take like 4-5 mins.

as with the scores, since we havent battled many clans and we come up against a well organized clan that knows there shit. for a first battle il take a 40-35 game.

ive played against regular players and win like 40-6. so we know when were in for a dogfight. i love it. i dont like to lose but as a start il take it.

with regards to unknown take it at face value, hes new to our clan and is trying to make his place and make a statement as a loyal teammate. he gets riled up over it. no big deal. we have had some conversations with him about it, so i hope it wont happen again.

good luck in your future battles (like ya need it) and hope to play ya guys soon.
    105 099 862 265

Im not racist!! il shoot anyone.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by John011 View Post
    I've browsed through every player all the way down to level 30 on the leaderboard and every major clan in GE has had one or more players that took part in a XP Lobby game/s.
    No one in the SD clan has been in xp lobbies or have an xp value ending in anything besides 0 or 5. So, I totally resent this remark.
    Goldeneye Name: Jedi [SD]
    Level 48

Member #
    Friends
    0689-0434-9393-0000
    Nice chatting to some of the DS guys in our chat last night, all seemed friendly enough in there
    56-BlackEcho: 2253 0769 9420: lvl 56

WC Chat: http://www.chatzy.com/946665897589

Ads