Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Namor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John011 View Post
    I've browsed through every player all the way down to level 30 on the leaderboard and every major clan in GE has had one or more players that took part in a XP Lobby game/s.
    No one in the SD clan has been in xp lobbies or have an xp value ending in anything besides 0 or 5. So, I totally resent this remark.
    I was thinking the same thing about my [RS] guys. Ah, oh well.

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends

@jedi sd @rs yela

Hi Guys, to be fair to john he has probably gone down the leaderboard and picked up anyone with a clan tag, as we know from faqs/spot there are lots of imposters / hackers on the board and he has probably counted those as members (as with ds - see earlier in thread). i for one know that nobody in your clans condones or takes part in any hacked games for xp.

Sometimes mistakes can be made..... we should all swap fc's and 'mellee cuddle on the battlefield' .....lol.

[RS]Goldie - lvl56 - FC 4383-2635-7130
    GOLDEEN* - lvl56 - FC 2539-7195-3550
    -Poseidon- - lvl56 - FC 5299-9678-2804

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dad uk View Post
    Hi Guys, to be fair to john he has probably gone down the leaderboard and picked up anyone with a clan tag, as we know from faqs/spot there are lots of imposters / hackers on the board and he has probably counted those as members (as with ds - see earlier in thread). i for one know that nobody in your clans condones or takes part in any hacked games for xp.

Sometimes mistakes can be made..... we should all swap fc's and 'mellee cuddle on the battlefield' .....lol.
    I realize that. I just wanted to point out that no member of SD has stayed in a hacked game. I do know that there are 3 high level SD impostors that I can think of right now, Yael[SD], Pwned[SD], and Mark[SD] (now going by [NL]*Sr.Mark, obviously ripping off NL and SD's Sir.Bud). There are a few others on the leaderboard as well, like Pacman[SD]. To anyone who runs into an SD member and doesn't know for sure, our lowest leveled member is Sliver, who just returned after several months of inactivity. He is a level 39/40 at the moment with only like 4 days play time. You will see him with a sniper rifle all the time, even in Archives. I'm the next lowest member at 47. Everyone else is either 56 or close to it. There are also impostors of CrazyBaconSD and OakyDokey[SD] running around. So if you see either of them and they are doing stupid things like hacking, tubing like crazy, or non-spawning then those are the impostors.

Anyways, sorry about the thread jack.
    Goldeneye Name: Jedi [SD]
    Level 48

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah I know, not a huge deal. Just don't jump to conclusions is all. There are a few RS imposters out there so if you see or play a turdly RS guy it prolly isn't one of us.

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Namor View Post

I realize that. I just wanted to point out that no member of SD has stayed in a hacked game. I do know that there are 3 high level SD impostors that I can think of right now, Yael[SD], Pwned[SD], and Mark[SD] (now going by [NL]*Sr.Mark, obviously ripping off NL and SD's Sir.Bud). There are a few others on the leaderboard as well, like Pacman[SD]. To anyone who runs into an SD member and doesn't know for sure, our lowest leveled member is Sliver, who just returned after several months of inactivity. He is a level 39/40 at the moment with only like 4 days play time. You will see him with a sniper rifle all the time, even in Archives. I'm the next lowest member at 47. Everyone else is either 56 or close to it. There are also impostors of CrazyBaconSD and OakyDokey[SD] running around. So if you see either of them and they are doing stupid things like hacking, tubing like crazy, or non-spawning then those are the impostors.

Anyways, sorry about the thread jack.
    I remember seeing them on the leader boards. Thanks for clearing those conartists with us. I'll keep an eye out for them imposters and give then a "friendly" WC welcome. Same goes for the RS imposters. I don't see why fools rip off clan names and use them for there own. I saw WC's first imposter then on the leaderboards, unless it was just a hell of a coincidence that the person had [WC] in the name, but I don't think that's the case.
    Last edited by John011; 06-17-2011 at 11:59 AM.
    GoldenEye 007
    FC 1858-7219-2781
    [WC] HQ
    Level 54

If you are interested in joining the Wii Chat [WC] clan. Post your KDR here - http://www.wiichat.com/forum/wii-cla...neye-clan.html

Looking for good players to recruit!!!

Member #
    Friends
    These are the real SDs incase anyone was wondering.
    Anju
    BattouSai'D
    Bruce Vilanch
    CrazyBacon
    Cyber
    DaisyFan
    Dooms
    Elza
    JayMas
    Jedi
    Kiyora
    Kwiz
    Link
    Mysterious
    Ninja
    Nork
    OakyDoky
    RonMexico
    Savi
    Sir.Bud
    Sliver
    Umbreona
    Vinstigator

Sheesh, I've got to stop jacking this thread. Sorry guys. Hope you guys clear this up and do your war. It seems like some of the better clans never get to have any wars so I know DS is probably itching for one.
    Goldeneye Name: Jedi [SD]
    Level 48

Member #
    Friends
    0138-1405-5671-3520

..... we should all swap fc's and 'mellee cuddle on the battlefield' .....lol
    lmao - that's hilarious...

GoldenEye FC: 4918 7561 4937

Member #
    Friends
    well my exp always ends in 0 or a 5 so.....
    Goldeneye 007
    FC: 3676-7207-8347
    Username: Bolrae

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads