LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 71
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: against masty users.

  1. #11
    WiiChat Member riordan_85's Avatar
    Member #
    81588
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Quad Cities, IA
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    epsilon, i have 16 days of play time to get to lvl 55. so im sure i have earned it. and you call it spamming the masty, well i did earn it. if you want to go to extremes, why doesnt everyone use the stauger. how do u feel about the ivana or the strata. is that spamming too if they are that level??

    and there are a lot of hackers in this game, i however am not one. i have put in my time and i think i should be able to use what ever the hell i want. believe me when i tell you this. i can go 45-10 with a strata and i can go 45-10 with the masty. it doesnt matter what i use, i usually get 1st in my team, no matter who im playing with, and there are numerous players that can vouch for me.
    its complete bullshit that a lot of people care and get all rage quit happy. im just sick of hearing people bitch about it.
    anyone have a problem with it, play me in game and see if you can stop me
    MethLepard and Splash_King like this.
    ___________________
    A C E
    LvL 56
    FC)
    105 099 862 265

    Im not racist!! il shoot anyone.

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297 MethLepard's Avatar
    Member #
    80492
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sayre, PA
    Posts
    122
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8108-7585-8132-1267
    I have played over 12 days and I'm only lvl 42. Yeah I might suck a lot of the time but I have my inspired moments. I have no problem with anyone using anything they have earned. I admit the other day I played heros in the archives against 4 lvl 56's and died 33 time by proxies. I had 12 kills, I was having fun learning where people throw them and watching 56's attack. BTW they were some RS guys and NL guys, some of the best in the game. I am not going to hate on someone because they are good. It all comes down to the time spent playing seriously. When I got the game I think it was January. People had been playing a few months, I never played against a lvl 56 till I was lvl 23. It was Prince-Luigi, I was so inspired to kill him it was ridiculous. Now There are like a few hundred 56's and I play them almost every game. I think people have resorted to cheating because it is a lot harder now to level up against so many good players and hackers. I for one will never cheat. 10 months from now when I get a Masty and Proxies, Your damn right I'm going to use them.
    Want to kill me? Golden Eye FC 1346 2972 8747 don't worry I'm not a meth addict.

  4. #13
    SSS Member Godninja's Avatar
    Member #
    83688
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    that's classified
    Posts
    150
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5839-7740-6663-0323
    Quote Originally Posted by riordan_85 View Post
    no, its nothing against you vol. im just sick of the whole "rules" setup. it seems that everyone has rules for every little thing. and now its too much of a pain in the ass to follow what someone perceives as what they think the rule should be. and personally im at the point where i hold my middle finger in the air as im shooting.
    That is to the point where rules are ment to be broken, or hearts?
    Ummm......idk, idk, lemme think, think, think, think, ill just say rules are ment to be broken


    htt
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #14
    WiiChat Member TKING11's Avatar
    Member #
    80033
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gobbles, MI
    Posts
    212
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The reason they are not allowed in wars is because it takes far less skill to use either of them and wars are a test of skill. Masterton is an esy mutual kill at worst and proxies you just throw down and they kill on their own. Where as Remotes you have to anticipate people, throw them at an exact angle to an exact place while detonating them at the right time, a much harder and more skillful gadget. Masty it doesn't matter if you shoot someone in the head or in the foot most the time it is 1 shot kill. Neither of these toys show how good a player you are or how good of a team you have. That is why they are outlawed in wars. You need hip fire, head shots, strafe, spin o ramas, to be creative, on the spot reaction. Masty you just pull the trigger and aim all over the place if you wante to and eventually you will kill atleast one person.

    Now running around in a non war situation I say use what you want. However it does make the game less fun for everyone else but youself. I avoud using either masty or proxie out of respect that they are broken as hell and it is clearly not fair to anyone who doesn't have them. Now that is a decision I made, you can go about it however you want. But when the time comes when someone has to judge your game don't expect muc hcredit for being a good player.... unless you truly are without having to rely on them Broken/skilless tools.
    I ran into a dumbass 56 today who was using Masty on every map and barley breaking even and majority of those kills were proxies. That right there is what gives those gadgets a bad name. From people using them who have no skill, prolly xp boosted, and just spam the map with proxie and masty. A skilled player may only die 8 times a match and that's what 16 total proxies, where a dipstick dies 20 times and you spen half the round dodging 40 proxies and then on top of that he camps with his masterton in a hidden spot and kills you as you run by, for example. In my opinion it is up to you what you do but don't expect much respect from me. I especially will not use them if I recognize who I am playing against out of respect for a fair and fun match rather than seeing who can blow up the most from proxies. Sorry for the rant but I think that proxies, masty, and toob should never have been allowed on multiplayer online. End of rant
    MethLepard and Epsil0n like this.


    [RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

    MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

  6. #15
    [+] Member Epsil0n's Avatar
    Member #
    83270
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    307
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I dont care much to the ivana or strata, and it seems like youre taking my statement personally. It was not aimed at you at any way, so Im sorry if it came out that way. However, I dont think youre fully grasping my statement, it more towards people who hack their way to 56 and use the masty, and those who just simply cant play and over a LONG period of time, reach 56 (although I think they deserve at that point. So that bit moght be disregarded). I did not call you a hack nor a cheat. Youre damn right you deserved it, and I have nothing against people who 'act' lvl 56 using the masty or whatever. I can still get my kills in.
    [+]EPS!PEPSI Level 42 GE FC: 527 730 217 990 Please PM if you're going to add me!

    I want pancakes.


  7. #16
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,915
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    The reason they are not allowed in wars is because it takes far less skill to use either of them and wars are a test of skill.
    No shotty takes good gunmanship skill, bro. Get in close range and fire away, rapid spray (the Masty) or raw fire power do the rest. If you don't get in close, you die. Even moreso, the Masty doesn't exactly have an infinite supply of ammo (don't you dare bring heroes into this >_>). If you're sprayin' and prayin' relying on the full-auto nature of the Masterton, you'll be dead in the water and without ammo more than quick enough. Using it without skill MIGHT get you some kills, but then you're essentially ****ed. And since again, a shotty is for close range only, you were probably massacred trying to even get said kills if you're not skillful and know how to handle maps and choke points.

    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    proxies you just throw down and they kill on their own. Where as Remotes you have to anticipate people, throw them at an exact angle to an exact place while detonating them at the right time, a much harder and more skillful gadget.
    So, because there's a gadget exactly like the remotes, but better, that other one is overpowered and takes no skill? ... No, you've got it backwards. Remotes aren't as good as Proxies because they're not as practicle and therefore require more skill. If you want to play with the "lesser weapons" route, that's admirable. Don't impose that playstyle on other people, though. Might be fun for you, but it isn't a blast for everyone else, bro.

    That, and if you're walking into proxies, it's your fault. If someone takes the time to cleverly place one in a choke point on a map where it isn't in sight, or to cover their back, they took the time to strategise, just as it's necessary to time remotes and use them properly. Look at the CoD community; no one's crying about Claymores being overpowered. They're a dick move sure, but hey, they're not broken.

    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    Neither of these toys show how good a player you are or how good of a team you have. That is why they are outlawed in wars. You need hip fire, head shots, strafe, spin o ramas, to be creative, on the spot reaction. Masty you just pull the trigger and aim all over the place if you wante to and eventually you will kill atleast one person.
    So yeah. You at least kill one person, and are then out of ammo/murdered while reloading. What a great strategy. With that logic, the Masty isn't even good for teams. Shottys are hardly supportive of any sort of team objective, so if your team has a Masty user, unless they're a really good player with whatever gun they choose to use, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage. And winning while at a disadvantage is a good show of skill, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    Now running around in a non war situation I say use what you want. However it does make the game less fun for everyone else but youself. I avoud using either masty or proxie out of respect that they are broken as hell and it is clearly not fair to anyone who doesn't have them. Now that is a decision I made, you can go about it however you want. But when the time comes when someone has to judge your game don't expect muc hcredit for being a good player.... unless you truly are without having to rely on them Broken/skilless tools.
    And when people decide to use what you dislike, you rant at them? It's your choice to hate them and not use them, so as I said earlier, don't drag other people to your point of view if they don't want to voluntarily. You play how you want, other people play how they want, so chill out and don't complain 'bout it, yeah? =)

    Quote Originally Posted by TKING11 View Post
    Masty it doesn't matter if you shoot someone in the head or in the foot most the time it is 1 shot kill.
    Show me actual game data and statistics, not just word by mouth, pl0x. >_> I've yet to see a single sentence uttered about WHY the Masty is overpowered throughout the entire internet, in detail, with comparisons to other shottys, and exact calculations etc.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #17
    Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297 MethLepard's Avatar
    Member #
    80492
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sayre, PA
    Posts
    122
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8108-7585-8132-1267
    Well, I think yellawolf had a pretty good rant. Play against him and see how you do. He has given me some very good advice. If everyone used masty's and proxies in archives, Don't you think a level 28 would host quit? I think there are more hate threads about host quiting than anything else. It's a cool game ( has some issues) and with so many good players, it is cool to see someone who has respect for others they have played with and aren't cocky about it. Hats off Tking.
    Want to kill me? Golden Eye FC 1346 2972 8747 don't worry I'm not a meth addict.

  9. #18
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,915
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by MethLepard View Post
    Well, I think yellawolf had a pretty good rant. Play against him and see how you do.
    If you didn't mention TKING at the end of your post, ya would of had me confused, bro. >_>. Use our usernames, if ya don't mind?

    I don't own goldeneye, bro. :P I'm a self-proclaimed metagame contemplation expert, and theological expert in the same "field" (... I seriously doubt I can legitimately call the study of metagame a professional field of said study ), so I butt in on rants, debates and the like after some research. If I was just spouting 100% bullshit, you wouldn't see me here. I don't enjoy making a fool out of myself, after all.

    And, by the by, it's not like I dissed TKING or anythin'. I don't see how playin' 'em would relate to the rant and possibly soon-to-be-debate at hand, honestly.

    Oh, and I think plenty of people would host quit if they saw everyone running the same loadout, regardless of whether it's overpowered (the Masty in question; to which I say no, it is not) or not.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #19
    WiiChat Member Egozilla's Avatar
    Member #
    81876
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    123
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have to say that I agree with Riordon. You get to a certain level and you earn the right to use it. When I get into a game with my buddies and I am playing against them I tend to use the Ivana - if they aren't sing the Masterton. It's more fun mowing down Volcorona or Unknown or any of my other buds with a machine gun and a lot of fun blowing them up with proxies.

    As for it taking no skill - holy crap is that wrong. When I first got that thing it overpowered me. Took a while to learn to use it right. Now, it's my gun of choice for any close quarters map or one with mixed quarters. But I tend to stick to the tight corridors and it suits my method of game play. On open maps - like the Outpost - if you use it you are going to get destroyed for the most part. So, yeah, it does take skill.

    Proxies; let me just say "ditto" to what Volcorona said.
    Goldeneye FC - 3450 7897 2575

    Member: AoW Clan
    (Rogue General with the Masterton and Proxies)

  11. #20
    WiiChat Member riordan_85's Avatar
    Member #
    81588
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Quad Cities, IA
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    tking, or yela. the very first time i played against you it was in docks in a heroes match, and i was killed by your proxies repeatedly. and u used the masty as well. im not saying you do now all the time but saying you dont is not accurate. and the moderator pretty much said what i would reply.

    and i pose a question. has any clan war even had where everyone used proxies and mastys?? what would happen if you had two clans all lvl 53+ using them. with all the clan wars i have seen, it seems to get set as a cap to cater to the clan that has the least experienced players.

    i would like to see a RS vs SD war where everyone uses mastys and proxies only. i think it would be entertaining.

    my whole point is ppl bitch and bitch when someone uses a weapon they dont agree with. thats what i find to be outrageous. i have a lot of respect for your play yela. and generally i agree with your ideaology. but in this instant i dont agree with your points.
    ___________________
    A C E
    LvL 56
    FC)
    105 099 862 265

    Im not racist!! il shoot anyone.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. I kicked this players butts with a Masty
    By Kira in forum GoldenEye 007
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:48 PM
  2. AIM users?
    By Atreyuk47 in forum White Noise
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 06:44 PM
  3. Wii users in their 20's
    By Booski in forum Nintendo Wii Online
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 02:24 PM
  4. ImageShack users...
    By King Wiired in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:24 PM

Search tags for this page

abuse@chatzy.com

,

can wii play dvds

,
can you play dvds wii
,

connect wii internet

,
goldeneye masty users
,
goldeneye wii take turns shooting
,

horrid henry

,

lego harry potter

,

masterton is unfair goldeneye wii

,
super luigi galaxy
,

xenoblade

,

youtube mario

Click on a term to search for related topics.