Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: against masty users.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    hahaha well this thread is hilarious. i love when people make this so complex just over a game. you made it to level 52 to get the masty and 53 to get proxies. use them. theres no need to have people making rules about it. if they dont like it all they have to do is quit and find another game. not that difficult. and people dont need to be making 3 page long arguments either way about whether they should use it or not. its a game. youve earned them. next thing you know, the strata is going to become the unusable gun. soon enough everyone will just be using the kallos or the sigmus because its only fair.
    YOLO nachos
    2334-9179-3311

Member #
    Friends
    Everyone calm down I was not referring to anyone specific. I was just stating my opinion in general. You have your opinions I have mine.*
    My main point is that those weapons do not make you a better player and actually lead to you becoming lazy. And when it comes time for a clan war it will show. You use them that's on you, I don't use them that's on me. I am not saying never use them have some fun sometimes...I would just avoid them becoming a crutch for you to rely on for kills. I run into so many players in clans, not in clans, guys i recognize from forums and almost everytime they roll with proxies and masty lol. Sorry but I can not give you credit for a good game when you got 50% of your kills the cheap way.*
    I did use proxies and masty for a few levels to try them out and have fun cuz like you all stated they are earned. But I packed them away and only have them on one loadout incase another player wants to try to play the proxie masty game with me...and usually it don't turn out good for them.
    @Riordon, I have been in a game with 6 of 8 being 53+ and using proxies/masty...last night as a matter of fact. It was a conflict match in nightclub and being the fair cutomer I started out remtoes and strata. but quickly switched when I saw guys blowing up every 15 seconds. NOW HOW IS IT FUN BLOWING UP EVERY TIME YOU TURN A CORNER? I eventually won pretty eas ywith a 30-11 count but it was the lamest game ever. Now some of you will argue that I should use mine sweeper. Well I am not gonna waste a spot on that and I am willing to bet you don't have it on any of yours? And I am also willing to bet a lot who say they love proxes/masty are the first to rage quit when they are getting owned by them.*
    Last edited by TKING11; 08-12-2011 at 03:43 PM.
    Epsil0n likes this.

[RS]YELAWOLF [Level 56] FC: 2235-1503-8200
    RedScreenClan.webs.com

MK BARAKA [Level 56] FC: 1116-0446-9432
    MortalKombatClan.jigsy.com

Member #
    Friends
    Also I am not here making rules. I am stating that they don't take MUCH skill to use. Use them, don't it's whatever. I choose not to until provoked and that's me. Just don't expect respect for being a good palyer if everytime I run into you that's all you got to throw at me to get some kills.

RedScreenClan.webs.com

Dok
    Member #
    Friends
    5455-6831-9435-8590
    Quote Originally Posted by riordan_85 View Post
    i cant remember what level it is unlocked but minesweeper would stop that, but u better check with dok if that would be an ethical weapon to use first, dont need ppl blasting you for using a gadget that is deemed wrong by the goldeneye ethics board
    What the hell is your problem? I had my point and I made it. You don't need to put words into my mouth and then proceed to attempt to defeat an argument I never made in the first place. Don't bother replying if you're just going to say the same exact thing in different words.
    (56) - Dok, Dok socute, Dok sobrave
    (29) - Inde

Member #
    Friends
    it doesnt take much skill to use any gun at all. noob toobers have shown that consistently. i respect people that use them because they earned that right but i also respect when they choose not to because that makes it so much easier. i dont even have it yet but when i get it i plan to use it only on certain maps (archives, facility, etc) but if someone wants to use it on every map then they can. they earned it. maybe they overuse it but weve all done it. Imagine when you hit level 41 and the anova was the best thing ever or 45 and the strata was the best. sure it got overused but thats the point of unlocking it. to USE it
    YOLO nachos
    2334-9179-3311

Member #
    Friends
    dok, first off im not putting words into your mouth, im deciphering what you are saying and interpretting it. tking said it best "dont expect respect from me if you use those weapons" pretty much saying he feels its unethical. and you pretty much said the same thing.
    the fact that i put a thread up about this, and had dok and tking come in and throw their two cents in completely justify's my point. and personally i dont care who does or who doesnt "respect" my gameplay. thats not my intention to play a game online AGAINST other players and then have them complain about how i do it. im not trying to sound like a dick about it, im sure its starting to come off this way, but i like the debate.

tking, you say it takes not much skill to use the masty. well in clan wars i think it gets boring having it set up where all you can use is the strata. mix it up. just out and out beating another clan with one weapon doesnt necessarily mean your the most dominant.
    we all like to have "special" matches for instance,
    snipers only
    handguns
    toob only
    melee only
    preset loadout only
    shotties only.

i would personally like to see clan wars where this takes place as well. if you do a best of 7 series you can have a plan for each map like snipers in archives. that way it shows who the best team is on an "all around" basis, not just which team can use the strata the best.
    its an idea.

it just boggles me how some people set up what they think is the correct way to play the game, and if you dont play their style than they dont get the "respect" from the community. and i think thats just a bullshit comment. o god i dont have someones respect guess i wont be invited into RS anytime soon. o well. sorry i cant be up to your standard and use the weapons that you want me to use. cause you think it is the respectable way to go.
    in war, anything goes, as long as the gun your using kills the mofo in front of you.

the people you should not respect are the people that hack while in the clan wars, i recently seen that the SD TF war was a hack fest. thats always "respectable"
    nachoburp and Splash_King like this.
    105 099 862 265

Im not racist!! il shoot anyone.

Member #
    Friends
    @Riordan, I just realzed you proved my point for me a few posts ago when you mentioned me using Proxie/Masty. First can I get a lol at "Member that one time 5 months ago when you used Proxie/Masty" lmao. Like you haven't payed with and against me plenty of times since then to see I don't need them. But anyway the reason you brought that up on me back then was for what reason? Becasue you were giving me NO RESPECT for winning a match becasue I used them. You were basically calling me out cuz I use the weapons you say I HAD EARNED. Now look at you lol.
    You know what it is respectful not to abuse them. You might not play to be respectful...cool. I can not tell you how to play a game but I can voice my opinion on how you played the game. Who says it's ok for you to start a thread about people who don't want you to use them? And not ok for people who don't use them to voice opinion at you?

Also at your thought of RS playing SD in a all out no restriciton war. To be honest that would prolly be our best shot at beating them. Cuz admittedly we wouldn't have to worry so much about SD's skill, talent, and abillity to just out gun you. We could throw proxies all over the map and rack up some kills and we'd have our masties so who cares about headshots or precision "BOOM" masty your dead. I can admittedly say that SD is better than RS and to have a war like that would be an injustice to them if we won.

@Volcarona, you are one of the guys I always run into who never uses anything but proxies. I went like 5 games against your team of WC and every game I went 2/1 atleast without using any proxies. So it is not that I can't deal with it or whatever you said cuz clearly I can. It's the fact that someone throws one down and then runs around and ends up killing you from the other side of the map whiile doing absolutely nothing at all. "BOOM" I'm dead and you prolly don't even realize you killed me lol. And please for the love of god would people quit saying it "TAKES SKILL" to use proxies. yes you might get killed throwing one but seriously....that is part of your argument? And don't even mention placing them in a good spot. Any blind turn, corner, whatever you wanna call it is a good spot that. That's like saying camping toobers take skill cuz they hide in a good spot lol. If you guys wanna use them just say "I love getting easy kills and adding to my KDR" and i will accept that before any of the garbage I have read so far.

If you don't think it takes more skill for a person to not use a masterton you are a dang liar and just being biased to prove your point. And yeah Strata and Ivana are better than all the other guns but atleast you stand a chance in a head to head with somene. If you run into a head to head with a masterton and you don't have one it's game over...pray for a mutual kill.

I don't even know why my dumbace posted on this thread. Nobody ever wins the argument and me telling you or you telling me isn't gonna change a thing so why bother. Just forget about it, it doesn't matter.

Here's my last sentence on this issue. If I know you are a person who can't do jak shit without your crutches I am loading up mine and coming.
    Last edited by TKING11; 08-13-2011 at 10:16 AM.
    Epsil0n likes this.

RedScreenClan.webs.com

Member #
    Friends
    hahaha again people getting WAY to into this. everyone has stated their opinion and its obvious we dont agree. no need to post a long ass response to make yourself seem more intelligent than everyone else here. ill say this one more time. hopefully itll set in. its a game. no one plays a game for respect from a stranger they dont even know. games are for fun not for earning respect from someone you'll probably never meet. seriously there is no need to go on about how you dont respect people. oh noooo you dont respect me. well i guess its time to give up playing because i dont have someones respect. do i detect a hint of arrogance? i mean clearly if you think your respect is so valuable that you have to post comment after comment about it you must think youre better than everyone else. go ahead tell me im wrong and i dont have your respect. see how much it means to me
    Last edited by nachoburp; 08-12-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    This is going nowhere. Everyone has their differences, so at least respect them. Lets stop before we make total assholes of ourselves.
    [+]EPS!PEPSI Level 42 GE FC: 527 730 217 990 Please PM if you're going to add me!

I want pancakes.

Member #
    Friends
    tking i laughed my ass off when you said "member that one time"

i wasnt calling you out about using them and not showing you respect. i just pointed out that you used them too. and i have played with and against you a lot. and its fun.

i think thru all this a lot of people are missing my main point, is whatever people are using they get blasted for it. o well. its not a big deal or anything.

im more surprised this thread got so much attention in the first place.
    105 099 862 265

Im not racist!! il shoot anyone.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads