Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: against masty users.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

against masty users.

i hear all the time about people using masty's and then getting slammed for it. and i will tell you. i use the masty and the proxies a lot. not on every map but i do use them more than any other. and i dont give a shit if you dont like it. just look at my scores after the match.

i earned those weapons and i fully intend to use them. so if u dont like it piss off. im sick of all of these politics in the clans and in the games. if your host. intend on finishing the match, otherwise dont be the freaking host.
    if your in a game that has a 53+ player then quit.

or you could do the honorable thing and kill me and use my weapon against me. wouldnt that be the smart thing.

all of you noobs need to suck it up, cause guess what, when i was lower level i was gettin blown away by higher levels. now everyone thinks the standard weapon is the strata. well i had it forever and i dont like it.

this is a game that has a heirarchy of levels and weapons. once u get there use them, it took me almost 15 days of game time, half of it in a clan. now everyone wants to put rules in the games on what you should use and can use. i dont really give a damn what you think.

for instance most people know i was in the WC clan and yesterday they had a conflict inner war thing and i was asked to participate, i joined a midgame match and used proxies and the masty to get some kills. they said there were no rules. well after the match i get slammed. and then "new rule. no masty and no proxies" and the quote "were playing this to get better" well im not gonna beat around the bush about it, the rule was by KNOWN. and the other quote was by VOLCARONA. i respect the hell out of vol, and known, but with those comments i just left and said the hell with it.

i left the clan for this same shit, politics and certain rules when its supposed to be all out. i dont agree with it so i dont have to go along with it.

all this shit makes this game a bore. and i have significantly withdrawn my time in this game, as getting slammed for this gets old and reading the same thing over and over.

just play the damn game is what im tryin to get at.
    UNKNOWN1 likes this.
    105 099 862 265

Im not racist!! il shoot anyone.

Member #
    Friends
    dude, chill....

ill be honest- i hate getting my ass handed to me by proxies and masty.... but so what! like you said its your right! and if i dont like it imma have to kill you...

but dont mind me if i leave your masterton on the floor.... ive more chance of hitting a pin head from space with a jacobs cream cracker than hitting an oppenent with a masty!

its nonsense.... the rules are simple:

if its part of the game- then its part of the bloody game.

and to anyone who thinks they arent ok..... why? coz you aint got them either?

im only lvl 26.... i get my ass handed to me all the time... by any and ALL weps... why worry about some silly gun (made by a CAR company...yes the daewoo whateveritscalled... the real name of masty) and a big chunk of metal that goes boom?

anyway rant over lol

i just think personally though i hate them used against me, i say USE EM... you deserve to.
    toobing all day is like poking yourself in the eye repeatedly.... it makes you look silly.... and you'll go blind.

fc: 4906 3145 8459

Member #
    Friends
    9876-5432-1234-5678
    If there is a boat here, I'm gonna jump on! All the time and ...AHEM! (work... LOL) put into getting those weapons makes all the sweeter when you finally get the chance to blow away your opponents with them! I HATE getting blown away with them right now, but when I get there, I'll be the one to blow others WAY away! So, as the saying goes "smoke em if ya got em"

Goldeneye FC 2532-7252-2730
    LV47
    Tag: Sparky [E7]

Member #
    Friends
    I'll admit that i completly loath proxies but what some people forget is a little thing called minesweeper which has saved me more times than i can count, though i dont use it too often because i dont run into lv 53+ players enough to warrant using it. with the masterton, sure, alot of times i end up as a gory stain on the wall when someone who earned it uses it and it makes the game harder to play and i think that playing against someone like ACE is invalueable experiance, and honestly i know that the majority of the people that i play with and against would spam the Masterton on most maps (i know that i would) I say let them enjoy the gun that they earned.................and then shoot them in the back and take it from their cold fingers as you enjoy the spoils of knowing that they lost because they died a few too many times.

Member #
    Friends
    2884-8412-6455-3621
    I have never had a problem with people using the weapons they have earned however I do believe that there should be an option to play a game with people of a similair level. I just beleive that this would be more fun as people of a similair calibar play rather than having a series of sub minesweeper gadget level players against 1 or maybe 2 level 56 players.

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    /invading another goldeneye thread

This is how it works. A few really good players who work harder than the rest unlock the best weaponry in shooters prior to others. Hardass losers start calling out the weapon/setup, and the non-hardass players start catching on, thinking it really is overpowered. People then jump on the hating bandwagon, even if they aren't dicks or sore losers; it's a contagious sort of habit.

Even worse though, other hardasses keep either their mouths shut and attempt to abuse the loadout everyone's ragging on simply because it's so popular, or they just have a change of tone when they switch around their tools of destruction to the popular build. Whether they win or fail, every time they get a kill, more hardasses jump at the chance to take a ride on the failboat and continue the hate for a certain whatever everyone hates at the time.

In short, there's ALWAYS a weapon the community is complaining about in online shooters, regardless of the reason why it's hated. The Masty's the victim of it this time around; whether it deserves this or not, I dunno, I'm no goldeneye player. Can't have an opinion therefore. But it is bein' hated on, so **** the haters. Until there's some serious discussion and dissection of the weapon and it's capabilities that 100% proves it's overpowered and far greater than every other weapon, and not just by popular opinion or a "suspicion", keep on rockin' whatever loadout you want, my brothers. It's a game, it's there, use it. Just as has already been said here many times.

The only truly overpowered weapon I can agree on being so in recent times is MW2's underslung grenade launcher anyways...

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I don't mind going againts the masty, if we go heads up I can take you down with my strata just as fast(head shot ftw). I only really get owned by that gun when I get shot in the back.

GOLDENEYE:

FORTHEWIN!!! OR MRbutterHOOK Rank: 56 Friend Code: 3508-4210-5737

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Ok, I'm gonna be honest... I just didn't want you to use the Masterton at that particular time. I agree with you 100%: **** haters, use it if you want. But unfortunately, during clan wars, everyone else seems to think otherwise. So I was just trying to tell you not to use the Masterton THAT TIME since during clan wars, you wouldn't be able to use it anyway (Considering that we WERE doing the matches as practice for wars). Any other time you would have used it, being with or against me, I would have been completely fine with it. Sorry if I sounded like a hardass that time.
    Last edited by Volcarona; 08-09-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

Member #
    Friends
    no, its nothing against you vol. im just sick of the whole "rules" setup. it seems that everyone has rules for every little thing. and now its too much of a pain in the ass to follow what someone perceives as what they think the rule should be. and personally im at the point where i hold my middle finger in the air as im shooting.
    105 099 862 265

Im not racist!! il shoot anyone.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    but you do realize not everyone lvl 50+ actually "earns" the right to use the masty?Lvl should not reflect ypur skill, but the amount of time it took to reach there.Ive played lvl 56 people that completely suck and dont know how to use the weapons...True, players who earned it, earned it, but personally, I think its kind of dumb to keep spamming the masty but whatever.
    [+]EPS!PEPSI Level 42 GE FC: 527 730 217 990 Please PM if you're going to add me!

I want pancakes.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads