Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: time for a sub

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

time for a sub

ok im sure its been done before- but blah, blahblaaaah, blh, blah... i didn't see it if it was.

SUBMACHINE GUNS.....

ive been switching my customs a bit lately trying to find the sub for me.

im only lvl 27 so its sig, sig9 and stauger only for me. i believe a lot of it has to do with playing style, but then im a noob so what do i know?

personally i find my most dealiest sub loadout to always be hh,highcap and bb. i have 2 customs- one with reflex one with silencer.

the real question is - which is best for me: in my mind its the sig9- it suits my game style... ive had mixed success with the stauger.... ye against lower lvls it fine, but against people with bio boost- unless i get a head shot- or they also are on a stauger, then i find it hard to kill them without being killed myself.

the sig 9 tho- although not the most damaging of the two- its speed of fire- a short super fast burst that kills most ppl. even those with bio boost. its range is poorer i know... but its a sub machine gun, ot a sniper rifle. its for close in your face stuff.

thats my thoughts on what i can use.... whats your opinions...

and for when i lvl up somemore- what subs in future? (yes ill use vargen for achievements but after that im not sure)

strata i like- its a similar style wep to the sig9, as far as game style goes for me.

waffle over- what do you guys say/
    toobing all day is like poking yourself in the eye repeatedly.... it makes you look silly.... and you'll go blind.

fc: 4906 3145 8459

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    How much ammo does it take to kill someone with the sig? Last I recall it takes damned near the entire magazine. Go with the stauger default loadout.
    Goldeneye FC - 3450 7897 2575

Member: AoW Clan
    (Rogue General with the Masterton and Proxies)

Member #
    Friends
    im using high cap so i get 38 bullets per load... kills are between 2-8 bullets each- id probaly say an average of 7, but then 92% of all stats are made up remember though, thats the sig9 not just the mini sig.

i seem to get both a higher score AND higher kdr when i use the sig9

what im not sure- is this the gun... or is it me? is it all just in my head?
    toobing all day is like poking yourself in the eye repeatedly.... it makes you look silly.... and you'll go blind.

Member #
    Friends
    Lol I had the same dilemma, wanted to use the Stauger but something kept calling me back to the Sig. However, I made myself use the Stauger and eventually I stuck with it. Hardly use it now, even close quarter I use the terra with reflex sight.
    GE FC: Carlito 3894 5620 4868
    MW3 AC: Deadlock 2347 6266 8714

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Silencer with staug. Ive noticed a sharp decline iin accuracy when using a reflex sight on staug. I put on HH, distraction (I averaged 2-3 kills in one clip sometimes), and BB (prettymuch standard on alll of my loadouts)
    [+]EPS!PEPSI Level 42 GE FC: 527 730 217 990 Please PM if you're going to add me!

I want pancakes.

Member #
    Friends
    My tip for any silenced loadout is HH & SS......even on the strata.....not the ivana though

The silencer & SS increase the accuracy + HH compensates for the loss of power = perfect

Your Welcome

[RS]Goldie - lvl56 - FC 4383-2635-7130
    GOLDEEN* - lvl56 - FC 2539-7195-3550
    -Poseidon- - lvl56 - FC 5299-9678-2804

Member #
    Friends
    ye- i tried all the available combinations and for me the only advantage in the stauger is- over a real long range i can still kill quite easily- though with sig9 its spray and pray at that range.

switched back to the 2 loadouts with stauger again last night- before i cracked open a can- and my scoring/kdr was down as always. its not dramatically down- but its always a little lower- though tbh my best kill streak (16) was on gg using my stauger/reflex/hh/highcap/bb setup- although for last 5 kills i picked up some dudes terra, i was only just lvl 20 then.

it MUST just be me and my play style- or maybe its everyone elses play style. (yes i do strafe sometimes- but often against lower lvls in particular, i find that a straight march at them and a short burst takes them out as they try to strafe outta my way. works on higher lvls too as they are expecting the strafe. if i try this on stauger though- i find the rate of fire can let me down if the opponent has bb or armour or a faster gun.)

Member #
    Friends
    IT IS ME!
    had to switch back to the sig9.... may aswell close this thread now- ive come to my conclusion:

no matter what ANYONE on any site says.... i just can NOT use the stauger to the same effect as i can the sig9- thing is ive probably used stauger more and still im much better with the sig9

wtf
    Member #
    Friends
    crazygrant ... why do you want to use a submachine?
    i only used terralite (i think from lvl 24 on) till i got anova (lvl 41).
    but now i'm only using strata

Member #
    Friends
    why submachine guns....?

well because on certain lvls like archives (yes im a sub guy there) and nightclub- my kdr is much superior with a sub- due to my game style no doubt... where i like the terra- there are points where a sub suits better.

Ads