LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Would you hack to stop other hackers?

  1. #11
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,176
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129


    This thread cursed me with irony. Was playing Red Dead online at a friend's, and I ran into a dick with a headshot mod and some sort of rapid fire mod (or permanently full dead eye... whichever). The worst kind of hacker is the ones that aren't complete n00bs, that also aren't using utterly impossible to defeat hacks. Pride got the better of me and I refused to run away or lose this headshot match, and in the end, I didn't.

    He ran once after the tides turned for 'em once I was dialed in on getting my own legit headshots, and after giving chase for some time, a 20-something kill streak later I achieved the hacker rage quit I was looking for.

    The war ain't over, but that ****ing battle, I mother****in' won.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #12
    WiiChat Member Greene413's Avatar
    Member #
    84911
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    9
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by rell View Post
    I wouldn't hack to get back at them, 90% of the time I OWN hackers anyways. So no need for me to cheat. However I ran across a hacker that kept killing me everytime I spawned from the other side of the map. He was instantly killing my whole team. So I just left. I considered running some "FUN" hacks that everyone in the game can benefit from if I become host. AFTER I legitametly reach my 56. Which I'm very close to, about 20k xp to go.
    I luv rage quiting hackers, even though they have better weapons than i, they have no skill. only a few times i have quit because of a hacker because the hacker could see and snipe through walls. another was with a hacker who had infinate grenaider ammo.
    you are so lucky, only 20k away from 56. i still need like 200k.

    btw are you in a clan?
    Last edited by Greene413; 10-06-2011 at 08:09 PM.

  3. #13
    WiiChat Member rell's Avatar
    Member #
    80260
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    94
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Greene413 View Post
    I luv rage quiting hackers, even though they have better weapons than i, they have no skill. only a few times i have quit because of a hacker because the hacker could see and snipe through walls. another was with a hacker who had infinate grenaider ammo.
    you are so lucky, only 20k away from 56. i still need like 200k.

    btw are you in a clan?
    Keep hitting those buttons man, whenever you rank up and get a better weapon you adjust to it and start to really rack in those kills and xp points. When I first got my Strata I was getting 1200++ XP a match(that's in team conflict) with 25+++ kills and less then 10 deaths. Even better xp and KD ratios when I play Hereos with a good team. You will get there.

    No I'm not in a clan, I ride solo. I just join up and play with random players on the friends list time to time.


    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    This thread cursed me with irony. Was playing Red Dead online at a friend's, and I ran into a dick with a headshot mod and some sort of rapid fire mod (or permanently full dead eye... whichever). The worst kind of hacker is the ones that aren't complete n00bs, that also aren't using utterly impossible to defeat hacks. Pride got the better of me and I refused to run away or lose this headshot match, and in the end, I didn't.

    He ran once after the tides turned for 'em once I was dialed in on getting my own legit headshots, and after giving chase for some time, a 20-something kill streak later I achieved the hacker rage quit I was looking for.

    The war ain't over, but that ****ing battle, I mother****in' won.
    Props for sticking it out, I very RARELY quit games if it be hackers or my connection is really sucking at the moment with major lagg. My pride usually always gets the better of me as well. Its just the principle of things cause I know I will run into them again some day and they will think I suck when really it was just a bad connection.

    Idk if these guys were cheaters or not, but I had to go up against 3 rank 56guys today in heroes. They were pretty good, and my laggy connection wasn't helping. I went on a 0-9 death streak lol. Then I finally got my first kill with a sniper rifle. Every time I spawned I was getting killed instantly. Think I had close to 30 deaths very embarrassing to see those stats at the end. I know for a fact every other high ranked player would have been quit the game but I stuck it out. Played against the same 3 rank 56 guys the next game and made 2 quit then the host quit. My team wasn't even winning but I was tearing those rank 56 guys a new one. Went on a 12 kill streak in the docks map. Good feeling.
    Last edited by rell; 10-06-2011 at 11:53 PM.



    GOLDENEYE:

    FORTHEWIN!!! OR MRbutterHOOK Rank: 56 Friend Code: 3508-4210-5737







  4. #14
    Pft! >.> Kira's Avatar
    Member #
    80125
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    319
    Friends
    64
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    There's no such thing as "Turning th hack off". Once you start a game with hacks, you will have hacks for the entire match.
    Btw.. hackers won't get pissed off, hackers hack for fun not to win!


    Mw3 Ally Code: 3086-5107-2720
    Open this to see people's dumbness
    Spoiler Alert!

    WHAT THE F*CK!?

  5. #15
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,176
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
    There's no such thing as "Turning th hack off". Once you start a game with hacks, you will have hacks for the entire match.
    Whether or not a hack is permanent or remote activated depends on the hack, actually. Some games and types of lobbying are much easier to hack because of how data is transferred between players, some aren't. For example, Super Smash Bros. Brawl's unique online system (as shitty as it is...) almost entirely prevents hacks from being used, even if it wasn't intended. Client side hacking that changes data your Wii is processing won't show up on the other players' screen, and causes you to disconnect. This severely limits the sorts of hacks you can use in Brawl, as well as limiting the uses of what few hacks remain workable.

    Although your point is entirely valid, since most hacks are never button-mapped for in-game timing (like Mario Kart Wii's "instant item of choice" hack) and instead activate at the start of a match/lobby by being constantly on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
    Btw.. hackers won't get pissed off, hackers hack for fun not to win!
    Usually the fun for hackers is utterly destroying people, hence why when they aren't winning, they turn tail and run. I've met plenty of entertaining hackers in random matches on (mostly) Brawl, as well as Red Dead, and those times were a blast. It really is a shame the majority of hackers aren't the type to hack for shits and giggles, and not to troll everyone they play with/against.
    Kira likes this.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #16
    WiiChat Member 24gh12's Avatar
    Member #
    81605
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    156
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    most solo games hackers use god mode
    Maxed in Golden eye C Man101

    gave up on black ops just a zombie person

    MW3 done C Man101


    Ok so people don't rage me i don't noob tube camp or any low shit, the reason im doing this is because other people have used my name and have tubed and done nub shit and have ragged to me

  7. #17
    Pft! >.> Kira's Avatar
    Member #
    80125
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    319
    Friends
    64
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    God mode sucks! What fun can you have killing all players while invisible and flying and no one can kill you?? I mean.. Where the f*ck is the fun????????? o.0


    Mw3 Ally Code: 3086-5107-2720
    Open this to see people's dumbness
    Spoiler Alert!

    WHAT THE F*CK!?

  8. #18
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,176
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ^^^ Trolling.

    Or said god mode hackers are stupid kids that only care about winning, not the normally fun process in getting to winning.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #19
    Pft! >.> Kira's Avatar
    Member #
    80125
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    319
    Friends
    64
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    True! xD


    Mw3 Ally Code: 3086-5107-2720
    Open this to see people's dumbness
    Spoiler Alert!

    WHAT THE F*CK!?

  10. #20
    [+] Member Epsil0n's Avatar
    Member #
    83270
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    307
    Friends
    17
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Nonetheless, id hack to piss off hackers.
    [+]EPS!PEPSI Level 42 GE FC: 527 730 217 990 Please PM if you're going to add me!

    I want pancakes.


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Hackers
    By dingo1339 in forum Mario Kart Wii
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 04:40 AM
  2. Calling Hackers!
    By TheGuyDude in forum GoldenEye 007
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:34 AM
  3. I don't hack, but had some kind of hack mode.
    By fav0r0ng in forum GoldenEye 007
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:01 AM
  4. hackers
    By mariofan5 in forum Mario Kart Wii
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 01:31 PM
  5. Any hackers out there
    By codhunter in forum Call of Duty
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 05:46 AM

Search tags for this page

goldeneye 007 wii radar hack
,
goldeneye radar hack
,
good usernames
,
how to counter hackers wii mw3
,
how to hack in cod mw3 for wii
,
how to keep hackers off mw3
,
how to piss off a hacker
,
mw3 wii how to stop hackerr
,
mw3 wii radar hack
,

ssbb piss off hackers

,
stop wii hackers
,
stop wii hacking
Click on a term to search for related topics.