LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Is this game worth buying?

  1. #1
    WiiChat Member spydaaaaaa's Avatar
    Member #
    85995
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Is this game worth buying?

    Is it fun? You can play online right? (you probably can, stupid question) anyway, what's it like? I mean are there lots of people online, not many hackers, non-laggy lobbies, etc? Let me know.
    blue456789 likes this.
    Mario Kart Wii Friend Code : 0218-4543-3621

    My Mii's name is usually lu.scio.us


  2. #2
    WiiChat Member salcedo's Avatar
    Member #
    86033
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Windsor
    Posts
    63
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2627-4551-1532-0901
    Goldeneye!!!!
    Goldeneye FC: 415-249-056-355
    Goldeneye level: 21
    Goldeneye KD: 1.38

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member spydaaaaaa's Avatar
    Member #
    85995
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ok then. and it says FC in your sig, which tells me you CAN play online. okay, okay, coolcool.
    Mario Kart Wii Friend Code : 0218-4543-3621

    My Mii's name is usually lu.scio.us


  4. #4
    WiiChat Member salcedo's Avatar
    Member #
    86033
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Windsor
    Posts
    63
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2627-4551-1532-0901
    Quote Originally Posted by spydaaaaaa View Post
    ok then. and it says FC in your sig, which tells me you CAN play online. okay, okay, coolcool.
    Glad I could help and I reckon if you got this game you would love it and spend hours on end with it.
    Goldeneye FC: 415-249-056-355
    Goldeneye level: 21
    Goldeneye KD: 1.38

  5. #5
    WiiChat Member spydaaaaaa's Avatar
    Member #
    85995
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    very interesting. alright, thanks.
    Mario Kart Wii Friend Code : 0218-4543-3621

    My Mii's name is usually lu.scio.us


  6. #6
    WiiChat Member Zanapher's Avatar
    Member #
    79319
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337
    Friends
    16
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    This game is fun though it is time consuming to level up once you get into the 30's. There are hackers to deal with though and sometimes if the host takes to much of a beating he'll quit, ending the match for everyone, but once you get some friends together it's even better.

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member spydaaaaaa's Avatar
    Member #
    85995
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanapher View Post
    This game is fun though it is time consuming to level up once you get into the 30's. There are hackers to deal with though and sometimes if the host takes to much of a beating he'll quit, ending the match for everyone, but once you get some friends together it's even better.
    alright, alright. cool. what's the highest level?
    Mario Kart Wii Friend Code : 0218-4543-3621

    My Mii's name is usually lu.scio.us


  8. #8
    WiiChat Member Lange's Avatar
    Member #
    63671
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Wy USA
    Posts
    30
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5319-3880-1084-7856
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanapher View Post
    This game is fun though it is time consuming to level up once you get into the 30's. There are hackers to deal with though and sometimes if the host takes to much of a beating he'll quit, ending the match for everyone, but once you get some friends together it's even better.
    I found increasing difficulty in the leveling after about 16 or so? can't remember been a long break since I was on those levels but I remember hitting the first levels real quick then it really slows down after the mid teens or so and it gets real tough. I'm only lvl 21 had the game for a year but I had a huge break with it after playing it alot last xmas so I probably could of been alot higher level if I had the chance to play more consistent.

    But anyway about the game for a Wii FPS it is quite fun has some unique game modes, however low on the features with no chat of any kind unlike Conduit 2 or COD BLOPS or MW3(dont have MW3 but seen it on Wii) I mention these because these are the most prominent Wii shooters ATM besides goldeneye. Yeah though the unique gamemodes and style the fact I love the bond theme is what really seperates it despite the lack of some of the features of other Wii shooters. However not just with the online the Singleplayer is amazing one of the best ive ever had with a FPS of any sort(Im a big PC gamer that included). Yeah its worth it especially since ive even seen it for 20$ at kmart and the like amazing deal. hope this helps

    I've also never seen hardly any hacking so maybe im lucky, but from what people have said here it goes on not nearly as bad as say the original Conduit I can assume(one of my favorite Wii FPS ever next to MWR but man it sucks with hacking palooza).

    Oh and finally the last level is 56.
    Splash_King likes this.

  9. #9
    WiiChat Member spydaaaaaa's Avatar
    Member #
    85995
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    36
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lange View Post
    I found increasing difficulty in the leveling after about 16 or so? can't remember been a long break since I was on those levels but I remember hitting the first levels real quick then it really slows down after the mid teens or so and it gets real tough. I'm only lvl 21 had the game for a year but I had a huge break with it after playing it alot last xmas so I probably could of been alot higher level if I had the chance to play more consistent.

    But anyway about the game for a Wii FPS it is quite fun has some unique game modes, however low on the features with no chat of any kind unlike Conduit 2 or COD BLOPS or MW3(dont have MW3 but seen it on Wii) I mention these because these are the most prominent Wii shooters ATM besides goldeneye. Yeah though the unique gamemodes and style the fact I love the bond theme is what really seperates it despite the lack of some of the features of other Wii shooters. However not just with the online the Singleplayer is amazing one of the best ive ever had with a FPS of any sort(Im a big PC gamer that included). Yeah its worth it especially since ive even seen it for 20$ at kmart and the like amazing deal. hope this helps

    I've also never seen hardly any hacking so maybe im lucky, but from what people have said here it goes on not nearly as bad as say the original Conduit I can assume(one of my favorite Wii FPS ever next to MWR but man it sucks with hacking palooza).

    Oh and finally the last level is 56.
    interesting, and hard just at the mid teens? dang. thanks for the information... i'll try to get it for Christmas :P Meanwhile.... back to Mario Kart Wii.
    Mario Kart Wii Friend Code : 0218-4543-3621

    My Mii's name is usually lu.scio.us


  10. #10
    Mushroom Kingdom Koopa007's Avatar
    Member #
    85266
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    698
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0007-0007-0007-0007
    Not really, until you hit the end beginning lvl of 30, the xp you need to gain is below 20.000.
    It's from 30 that lvl'ing up becomes a grinding process.
    Considering there is like a 16 lvl gap (from 25-41) between decent gun unlocks.

    I recommend the silent sigmus 9 till lvl 41.So far it's beaten the Stauger, the kallos, the varghen, and the terralite.
    (At least when it comes to sheer amusement to play with, barring real close situations the gun handles like a dream to me, that and it's the best looking gun in the game.)
    Last edited by Koopa007; 12-22-2011 at 06:18 AM.
    Koopa - Be prepared to kill plumbers!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. is MOH worth buying?
    By matt_cal in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 11:30 AM
  2. is it worth buying a new ds???
    By wilksy5555 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 07:45 PM
  3. Is It Worth Buying
    By bln_f in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 12:47 PM
  4. Is buying a new TV really worth it?
    By GypsyKid in forum Playstation Consoles
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 09:41 AM
  5. Is the Wii worth buying?
    By ninnie x in forum Nintendo Wii Hardware
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 08:50 PM

Search tags for this page

can wii play dvds

,
does wii play dvds
,

is a wii worth buying

,
is a wii worth buying 2012
,

is the wii worth buying

,

is the wii worth buying 2012

,
is wii worth buying 2011
,
is wii worth buying 2012
,
is wii worth buying?
,
mw3 wii worth getting?
,
wii worth buying
,
wii worth buying 2012
Click on a term to search for related topics.