LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: What's your favorite multiplayer mode & map?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I like running around the map, but if I had to stay somewhere, it'd be on the upper area of the outside portion if the map, right by where you can climb up onto this camp ledge place. It's a frequently traveled area since it has 3 stairs, and so many places to jump off and run away when being shot at.
    Goldeneye Screen Name: [+]Kev!n
    Goldeneye FC: 3621 - 5241 - 9451

Number 1 GE Wiimote User TampaBondo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8297-0574-6373-3839
    I've been a run n' gunnin' lvl 56 for a while now [THE EVIL ONE]. Jeeze, time flies...been playing this game since December of 2010! Wow... Anyway...Give me proxyton in archives, nightclub, or sewer / strata-ivana anywhere else. Not a huge fan of Jungle as people just want to hide all day and snipe - very little challenge when that happens! ...and say what you want about masty and proxies...if you earned them legitimately like I did, then you have the right to enjoy them. I have been known to run around using only handguns as well, though.

...woo hoo Post Number Sixty-Nine! 69 69 69 69 69

dtb
    Member #
    Friends
    Lately I have enjoyed sniping in the Nightclub and in the Station. For every death I have I pick off at least 5 others easy, nice trade off for me.

Member #
    Friends
    0007-0007-0007-0007
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBondo View Post
    I've been a run n' gunnin' lvl 56 for a while now [THE EVIL ONE]. Jeeze, time flies...been playing this game since December of 2010! Wow... Anyway...Give me proxyton in archives, nightclub, or sewer / strata-ivana anywhere else. Not a huge fan of Jungle as people just want to hide all day and snipe - very little challenge when that happens! ...and say what you want about masty and proxies...if you earned them legitimately like I did, then you have the right to enjoy them.
    Tampa, you're right. You're definitely right.
    But...
    I can't stand lvl 56 who proxmasty on every damn map. With a good host i played against a lvl 56 on every map, and wether it was jungle, Outpost, archives, sewers, he used it. It's just freaking annoying. Not that it helped him all that much.
    But...
    Most of the lvl 56 did not get there legit. And whenever you run into such a player i can't help but think another cheater ruining my fun.I restarted because i wanted a fully legit profile, not one almost legit. And when i look at the ranking (i'm 6XXX away from lvl 56) i'm 39XX or so. When i then look at the time they did, and see that i'm 13XX or so in the much less hacked eliminations ranking it's just pitiful.

In any case i can't w8 to get my hands on the Ivana. Before going back to grinding my way to lvl 56 with my second profile. Even though i'm lvl 50, that basically means i still got a third of exp left to obtain.
    Koopa - Be prepared to kill plumbers!

Member #
    Friends
    I would have to say my favorite's are Heroes and TC on Docks and Outpost.

Member #
    Friends
    I only play TC.I love the outpost, jungle, and station. Great hiding spots for a campy sniper like me.I don't mind the docks but, once you're a higher level and you get placed with young'ins to the game....to watch them blindy run into that crossfire in the boat room over and over and over again...ugh...use your head!!! If you don't control either end of the boat room...even if you rush one end...you're gonna get cut down. I like the memorial but don't get to play it often. The sewers are SO dark... I masty-proxy in the archives and nightclub and facility.so I guess to the op.outpost is favorite.It still amazes me how many high level players can't find me on that map. And the only thing slightly less annoying than masterton proxy, is a sniper with proxies. You may find me, but you'll die twice flushing me out.(Dark G)

Member #
    Friends
    I like TC on docks, but I can't afford not to snipe, either because of my team can't snipe worth a dime or because of pesky enemy snipers are doing a good job of holding the room. So unless I'm with a good team, you'll see me running around (or more like staying in the boat room) in docks with my strata/toros loadout, sniping and defending the room from everyone else.
    How I feel now that I have won the dodge the mods counting game
    Spoiler Alert!

How I feel when sniping in Goldeneye
    Spoiler Alert!

Golden Magikarps SSBfreakCK=0 Zanapher=1

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Favorite Mode: Team Conflict
    Favorite Map: Docks

And Nice Sig Zanapher! Especially the second one lol
    Spoiler Alert!

Number 1 GE Wiimote User TampaBondo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8297-0574-6373-3839
    [To Redcrow]...
    You said..."Most of the lvl 56 did not get there legit. And whenever you run into such a player i can't help but think another cheater ruining my fun."

I agree. SOOOOOO many 56's and so few of us that are legit! However, there is something to be said for being a 56 that earned it - you usually have the skills to beat the pseudo-56ers. Lately, I have been playing quite a few games with multiple 56ers, and I have sometimes had 2x their kills on the way to winning.

Basic rule of thumb: If you see a 56 finish any worse than 3rd (even against another 56) or have less then a 2:1 kd ratio, chances are they didn't put in the time to get there legitimately. Or they were just messing around...but still. I've seen a lot of 56ers lately with kd ratios less than 1:1 and it makes me sad....

Member #
    Friends
    5892-7476-5635-5639
    Nice to see this thread active. This was my first thread I created back in Feb. Haha.

I like most of the maps, I'm just too keen on Memorial. Is there any good feedback that can be use to defend yourself on this map?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads