So...I've been lvl 56 for a good while now and find myself trying more and more to come up with new, more creative (or silly) ways to play the game lately (without hacks or cheating of course). Here are some of the things I have done / thought of trying... How about you folks? Any other interesting or strange ideas for a match?
1) Enter a game with the singular goal of seeing how many kills you can get by blowing yourself up while standing next to someone, or running into a crowd of people with a live grenade.
2) See how many kills you can get by planting mines on the backs of other players and running away.
3) 8-player nube tube only match.
4) 8-player Proxy only match.
5) 8-player Masty only match.
6) 8-player melee only match.
7) Pistols only match.
8) 7-players with melee only vs. 1 player with nube tube.
9) See how many times you can kill yourself in a match, period. Get creative!
10) See how many times you can join a new lobby, wait for the player count to reach four players and the game countdown timer to start, and then exit the lobby and re-enter the same lobby to restart the countdown timer - which of course annoys the other 3 who are waiting for the game to start to no end.
11) See how long you can run around a level without stopping or firing a shot without getting killed.
12) Find a noob or unskilled player and just see how long you can "dance" in front of them until they run out of ammo and then kill them with a melee...repeatedly...as much as I can in a match.
13) Play "enforcer"...essentially, I would enter a blackbox or other "farming" match format with the express purpose of killing campers and snipers only. Come on, someone's gotta teach these XP farmers a lesson at some point!
14) See how many people I can kill using Last Act of Defiance only. Basically, run up to someone and try to force them to kill you up close in a small room.