LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member SamuS's Avatar
    Member #
    9018
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    132
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    Without a doubt, if MP3 had online, it would have surpassed at least Halo 3'S replayability score. which ultimately makes MP3 better, sorry.
    Except it didnt have online. So it sucks.

    Besides even if it did have online. It would have friend codes, which are a joke.
    It would have no voice chat, which is rediculous.
    It wouldn't be able to handle more than 4 players in one game.
    It would have only one weapon.
    It would have no vehicles
    The maps would be tiny.
    Only one playable character.
    No character customization.
    No clans.
    No ranking system/leaderboard.
    Shitelaods of lag

    Compared to Halo 3
    Voice chat
    Clans
    Huge ranking system and leaderboards.
    around 10 ground and air vehicles
    Play as multiple races
    Full armour customization (15 types) plus 10,000+ different insignias.
    Clans of up to one hundred members
    up to 16 players in one game.
    Mella attacks
    literally Hundreds of differnt game types

    Did i mention the forge?

    also saved films- 360 degree playback.

    different Weapon/equipment/grenade/ types in the 30s

    so yeah, in multiplayer Halo pwns Metroid right down to nothing im afraid

  2. #12
    Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    32329
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,992
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    If you don't know the game, then don't post those kinda posts, go learn a bit about it and then we'll see.

    The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

  3. #13
    Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    15039
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Pine Key,Fl
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    IGN love 360

    If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

  4. #14
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    Without a doubt, if MP3 had online, it would have surpassed at least Halo 3'S replayability score. which ultimately makes MP3 better, sorry.
    i doubt that seriously..

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  5. #15
    Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    32329
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,992
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    why? Metroid Prime 3 got a 9.5 as well in IGN...so I don't understand why you say you doubt it

    The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

  6. #16
    Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    15039
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Pine Key,Fl
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    i doubt that seriously..
    sovieto is right sadly, if it has the name halo in it everyone is going to run and have sex with it. yes I know very sad!

    If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

  7. #17
    Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    32329
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,992
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    well not me..

    The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

  8. #18
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    why? Metroid Prime 3 got a 9.5 as well in IGN...so I don't understand why you say you doubt it
    read my post as before, this is rated differently than mp3 was rated. also if mp3 was online it wouldnt come anywhere close to what halo offers looking at nintendos online history. also, lets look at the games... mp3 was judged for a console that lacked extremely good titles so its a different medium. look at cod2 for the 360...it got a 9.0 just for the fact it was a launch title where the pc version got something like a 8.5.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  9. #19
    Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    15039
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Pine Key,Fl
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    well not me..
    me too, but halo 1 was good, and halo 2 sucked because they just focused on online, so everyone loves halo 2 because it has such a good online play(which it does) which leaves me to think what will halo 3 be like. Everyone likes it because of the online. THats why it gets good scores. Gametrailers made a real shiity review because they just talked about how good halo is and how much they love it, and IGN has like a 17 minute review saying how much they love their 360 and halo 3.assholes.

    If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

  10. #20
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by blankconnection
    me too, but halo 1 was good, and halo 2 sucked because they just focused on online, so everyone loves halo 2 because it has such a good online play(which it does) which leaves me to think what will halo 3 be like. Everyone likes it because of the online. THats why it gets good scores. Gametrailers made a real shiity review because they just talked about how good halo is and how much they love it, and IGN has like a 17 minute review saying how much they love their 360 and halo 3.assholes.
    did you happen to watch the last couple of minutes? most video reviews are for big titles, so there is a lot to praise and then they say the reasons for it scoring the way it did at the end of it. for a game like halo there is more good things to say than bad things so why would you want a review of most/half bad things about it?

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

halo 3 arbiter
,

halo spartans never die

Click on a term to search for related topics.