LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    halo 3 WILL be a great game. BUT it is overrated from all the hype. literally the hype makes it sound like its some sort of god. but yes its going to be an extremely good game, and ill be getting it, but its not gonna live up the the hype specially cause the campaign will probably suck like the other two.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Owner of Anti-Crusaders Spartan151's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Halo3 is going to come out in about 5 hrs. but I dont have to worry cuz I preordered it
    SPARTANS NEVER DIE! THEY JUST GO TO HELL TO REGROUP! Halo Rulez and I i have itIf i help rep me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    halo 3 WILL be a great game. BUT it is overrated from all the hype. literally the hype makes it sound like its some sort of god. but yes its going to be an extremely good game, and ill be getting it, but its not gonna live up the the hype specially cause the campaign will probably suck like the other two.
    Halo had a great campaign. (At least I thought)
    Halo 2's campaign though...my gosh, that was just bad...
    Halo 3's is supposed to be a step up from Halo 2. With just being based on the Master Chief (Although they did completely drop the Arbiter storyline which is kinda just not cool) More diverse enviroments and stuff. But apparently it's still weak compared to multiplayer and everything else on it.

Member #
    Friends
    hmmm well i was just talking to a kid who has the game already. and he was saying that the game is just sick in general. cause obviously no one is on live.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    Ha... They have skulls that you find in the campains that actually make the game harder for you when you activate... Wow I bet the "Hardcore" kids are cheering for that one... Sounds retarded...

Oh well I honestly have always HATED Halo just because I don't like shooting someone 1000 times before they die and at the time it was out I was big into Counter strike and I despised analog FPS games... But... This game has a level editor, now that's gonna rock the game for sure. Still prolly won't care for it though.
    Battalion Wars FC: 189 093 449 178

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NS_Tr4mpld
    Ha... They have skulls that you find in the campains that actually make the game harder for you when you activate... Wow I bet the "Hardcore" kids are cheering for that one... Sounds retarded...

Oh well I honestly have always HATED Halo just because I don't like shooting someone 1000 times before they die and at the time it was out I was big into Counter strike and I despised analog FPS games... But... This game has a level editor, now that's gonna rock the game for sure. Still prolly won't care for it though.
    actually when youre playing 4 player co op online itd be fun to see like who can play with the most disabilites and do the best yadada, they make the game more fun with friends, its not somethuing you use when you play by yourself.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    actually when youre playing 4 player co op online itd be fun to see like who can play with the most disabilites and do the best yadada, they make the game more fun with friends, its not somethuing you use when you play by yourself.
    Yea I guess... I could just imagine crazy kids though... "OMG GUYS I FOUND THE SKULL TO TURN OFF MY CROSSHAIR!! NOW I FINALLY GET TO PLAY WITHOUT ONE!!! YAAAY THATS SOOO 1337!!!"

The game actually looks pretty cool with the infested mode and level designer, I am a big level design freak, not just making my own levels but I like having an infinite number of levels to play. I still hate everything else Halo stands for, the guns to me are horrible. I will probably play infested mode right off the bat when my bro brings his copy home. I'm kinda half way pumped for it if you can get my drift. After watching the video it kinda looked like I could waste some time on it but I would still rather have my good old deagle and scout (with a mouse). I still think it's kinda overated.

The only reason I think the Halo series is so big is the fact that it was the first big console online FPS... It had flashy graphics too. Halo wouldn't have stood a chance if it was still a PC exclusive.
    Battalion Wars FC: 189 093 449 178

Member #
    Friends
    i give it a 9, it reminded me of halo 2 still, thought it would be a total difference but it thats what makes it great still. really good multiplayer.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Wow IGN Australia only gave it an 8.9, controversy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads