LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

HALO 3 Reviewed!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    ha!! if a game with no multiplayer to speak of (mp3) can get an equal score to halo 3, the story mode in mp3 must be better.

sorry if i sound a bit fanboyish
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    3257-3629-3771-6299
    I seriously wanna go and round house kick microsoft in the face for that game. It is so overrated and no im not no fanboy im just saying Halo is a good game just its not as good as people say it to be.

Member #
    Friends
    well in a couple years halo 3 will still be the most played 360 game while a game like mp3 you only play through 1 or 2 times. when games are reviewed they take into consideration is it an online game or single player only game. single player only games are rated on a different level, bioshock got a 9.6 or .7, while halo 3 gets a 9.5. halo 3 is being rated against counter strike, call of duty, any other shooter that is online which is probably the biggest and most popular field of video games.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    this game still doesnt appeal to me, even tho im gonna end up buying it

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    well in a couple years halo 3 will still be the most played 360 game while a game like mp3 you only play through 1 or 2 times. when games are reviewed they take into consideration is it an online game or single player only game. single player only games are rated on a different level, bioshock got a 9.6 or .7, while halo 3 gets a 9.5. halo 3 is being rated against counter strike, call of duty, any other shooter that is online which is probably the biggest and most popular field of video games.
    true, but i still think the backbone of all review scores should be based on the main part of the game: story mode. The mode which isn't just a random battle or race or something, but the mode that actually has a virtual purpose.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii

Member #
    Friends
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKE196
    true, but i still think the backbone of all review scores should be based on the main part of the game: story mode. The mode which isn't just a random battle or race or something, but the mode that actually has a virtual purpose.

You've hit the nail on the head that a game should be reviewed mainly on the main part of the game. howevr with the entire halo series it has been the case that the multi player aspect makes up a larger portion of the game than the c\campaign mode. trust me i've logged over 500 hours on halo 2 on xbox live and theres unimaginably more to do in multiplier than ever in single player mode.

Owner of Anti-Crusaders Spartan151's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Check this image of all the armor u can get rep me if i help
    SPARTANS NEVER DIE! THEY JUST GO TO HELL TO REGROUP! Halo Rulez and I i have itIf i help rep me

Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Without a doubt, if MP3 had online, it would have surpassed at least Halo 3'S replayability score. which ultimately makes MP3 better, sorry.

The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuS
    You've hit the nail on the head that a game should be reviewed mainly on the main part of the game. howevr with the entire halo series it has been the case that the multi player aspect makes up a larger portion of the game than the c\campaign mode. trust me i've logged over 500 hours on halo 2 on xbox live and theres unimaginably more to do in multiplier than ever in single player mode.
    yeah your probably right i suppose halo 3 should be rated primarily on it's online, though i'd play a game with a good single player story over a game like halo 3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads