Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    come to the dark side.... dark samus's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7159-9733-2785-0220
    why is a halo 3 thread on WII chat?!? isnt there a xbox chat site or something?!? but yes i reckon halo multiplayer is legendary, but theres other games out there that make up for the flaws halo has as well. but what i find annoying when im trying to watch videos on halo or mp3 on youtube all people do is swear and bag each other and act like 3 year olds, and it happens alot on wiichat as well. ps. im a wii fanboy, please rep me:'(

guitar hero friend code: 451091730984
    PM me if you wanna add me.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by dark samus
    why is a halo 3 thread on WII chat?!? isnt there a xbox chat site or something?!? but yes i reckon halo multiplayer is legendary, but theres other games out there that make up for the flaws halo has as well. but what i find annoying when im trying to watch videos on halo or mp3 on youtube all people do is swear and bag each other and act like 3 year olds, and it happens alot on wiichat as well. ps. im a wii fanboy, please rep me:'(
    It is in the halo 3 section....

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by dark samus
    why is a halo 3 thread on WII chat?!? isnt there a xbox chat site or something?!?
    Actually there is a xbox chat site, owned by the same dude who owns this joint..

Just because it's a wii forum doesn't mean we're not allowed to talk about anything other than Nintendo consoles..

Certain games are good for certain things, every game can't include everything. Halo 3 is good for online play. It annoys me when I see people moaning that games haven't got everything.. games have their strengths and weaknesses if this makes sence. Oh and I'm not personally aiming this at you dreville79 =]

Member #
    Friends
    It's fine, I've had worse aimed at me

Don't get me wrong, Halo 3 is a brilliant online shooter and the rating system is second to none. But no game with such a rubbish single player campaign should be called the best game ever. And let's be honest, it doesn't even have a right to call itself a campaign it's so short and pointless. It's like the Matrix Revolutions of the gaming world!!

For me a game with everything has great single and multi player modes, as well as an interesting story that wouldn't be out of place in a film.

Examples:

Secret of Mana: 1-3 players, at times a heartbreaking story, a humorous and witty script.

Legend of the Mystical Ninja: 1-2 players, REALLY funny and had lots of great little japanese quirks for people around the world into their culture.

I personally think the developers of Rainbow Six and Halo should team up, put RS single player campaign and Halo's multiplayer together and that'd be something to queue up at midnight for!

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    4 of my friends pre ordered Halo 3 and three of them have already returned it. These are the same friends that played Halo 2 6 days a week over the entire summer. Overhype=Disappointment.

Points to Bring up:
    1. Quit bringing up the series as a whole, this is Halo 3. Don't try to use Halo 1 or 2 to reinforce it by saying 'what game made FPS a global term' because it obviously was not Halo 3 (and its easily debatable whether it was a game in the Halo series or not).
    2. ZOMG YOU CAN SAVE VIDEOS!! Wow, SSBB can do that too. Xbox just got pwnd by a console that doesn't even have a gig of memory xD

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    4 of my friends pre ordered Halo 3 and three of them have already returned it. These are the same friends that played Halo 2 6 days a week over the entire summer. Overhype=Disappointment.

Points to Bring up:
    1. Quit bringing up the series as a whole, this is Halo 3. Don't try to use Halo 1 or 2 to reinforce it by saying 'what game made FPS a global term' because it obviously was not Halo 3 (and its easily debatable whether it was a game in the Halo series or not).
    2. ZOMG YOU CAN SAVE VIDEOS!! Wow, SSBB can do that too. Xbox just got pwnd by a console that doesn't even have a gig of memory xD
    but the very popular counter argument for halo3 is that its nothing new from halo 1 and 2..... so that statement helps halo 3 incredibly.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ...eh

I understood the counter argument part, but how does that help halo 3?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Great game? yes

Overhyped? yes

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    ...eh

I understood the counter argument part, but how does that help halo 3?
    because all that halo 1 and 2 have done for the franchise and the industry as a whole.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I personally think that Halo 3 is much better than the other two and is by far my favorite 360 game, and at the moment my favorite game that is currently released. Also the statement "Overhyped=Disappointment" applies to SSBB too, that game has been hyped just as much as halo 3 was. Anyways, all the new features and weapons and vehicles have greatly improved the game in my opinion. I like being able to create my own custom games on my maps that I put together. The online has been awesome in the franchise and still continues to be in Halo 3 and the campaign is fun with the capability to do it co-op via online, which is a bonus. Just no downside to this game, and frankly I'm glad I didn't get into the hype, allowed me to truly enjoy the game.

Ads