LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    and one more thing whats with the absence with computer BOTS i thought this would be the game that finally gave me a solo player slayer
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Member #
    Friends
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    I suggest to those of you who have beaten the game you go back and replay it. This time watch through the credits. After that there should be another short scene.

i completly understand that there is a hidden scene after u beat the game with legendary just as there has been with the others
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Member #
    Friends
    Then why didn't you wait to watch after the credits?

If you knew, then you should have watched passed the credits...oh well.
    Oh and btw, the game has incredible replay value, every campaign level is really fun to play again (Excluding the eighth level...). Also who needs bots when you can play online? A lot of people that own a 360 are connected to Xbox live, so why need bots when you can play against REAL people?

Member #
    Friends
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    ok i beat it on legendary saw the extra 2 minutes of that master chief scene it was alright but didnt change my outlook and as for playing online and no need for bots... well your stupid not everyone has the access to the internet or somepeople are just too lazy or uneducated to hook up xbox live or people like me live at school and when we go back home our old school parents dont have internet anymore since we moved out.

Member #
    Friends
    halo 4 is gonna be master chief vs space pirates

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    cause the space pirates are working for foxhound trying to make metal gears...

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkwood973
    ok i beat it on legendary saw the extra 2 minutes of that master chief scene it was alright but didnt change my outlook and as for playing online and no need for bots... well your stupid not everyone has the access to the internet or somepeople are just too lazy or uneducated to hook up xbox live or people like me live at school and when we go back home our old school parents dont have internet anymore since we moved out.
    I'd prefer it if you wouldn't insult me, thank you.
    How can you be uneducated at hooking something up? That's like saying people are uneducated at building legos (First thing that came to mind, I have no idea why). They come with directions, it tells you how to do it, you follow those directions.
    And btw I didn't say everyone had internet, I had said most people who own a Xbox 360 are hooked up to Xbox live.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Krusnik
    And btw I didn't say everyone had internet, I had said most people who own a Xbox 360 are hooked up to Xbox live.
    xbox LIVE just recently got 1 million users. however they sold about 10 million units. thats only 10% which is not most people

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    xbox LIVE just recently got 1 million users. however they sold about 10 million units. thats only 10% which is not most people
    I beg to differ...
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/770/770582p1.html
    And that was back in March, and were four months ahead of schedule. They are at least at 7 million users right now.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    my foot tastes really bad >_<

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Ads