+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    my foot tastes really bad >_<
    yeah it does.. =/

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

ssbb fc 4253-3157-3147 MikemasterM1's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    play legendary mode and beat it. You'll see the true ending after the credits
    Clubs: FFC, YFC, WFC, BFC.

characters i main as: toon link, falco, and pokemon trainer. I'm considering leaving wiichat, pm me a reason to stay.
    Visit my new thread!: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/56720-...unny-vids.html

Member #
    Friends
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    already did it was ight
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Member #
    Friends
    tbh, Halo 3 to me seems more like Halo 2.3. All they seem to have done Multiplayer-wise, is change/add some maps, add a few weapons, add equipment and change the auto-aim. The gameplay is pretty much the same, it kinda feels slower imo, but I still gotta give it another try. It is heaps of fun nonetheless, but I just feel there wasn't much of a push to make it halo 3, rather than halo 2.3.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Remove Ads

Ads