Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4697-7108-2206-9203

not everthing i expected

halo 3 was awsome dont get me wrong but it just wasnt everything i was waiting for the ending was ok and the gameplay was great not to mention the amazing graphics playing this on a 42 inch flat panel hdtv but i found it a lil short. when it was all said and done i didnt feel the same as i did when i beat halo and halo 2 but maybe its just the feeling of unacomplishment now knowing that
    Spoiler Alert!
    it was a heartbreaker but i cant help putting down the controller and playing it all over again. now im just waiting on playing Halo Wars it ought to feed my hunger to destroy more brutes but untill then it looks like im playing my halo triology over and over again.
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

D S
    Member #
    Friends
    8371-1413-5471-1722
    Halo 3 is the greatest of all three. They incorporated good physics, and alot of destructibility. I'm sure my friend is going to enjoy this birthday gift for a long time.
    Even if
    Spoiler Alert!
    it happened for a reason...
    And you can't be 100% sure thats what happened to him(of what i hear, I haven;t seen the ending.
    Join -No External Links.

If you wish to add me as a "Wii Friend" PM me
    D S ~~Since 1992

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by D S
    Halo 3 is the greatest of all three. They incorporated good physics, and alot of destructibility. I'm sure my friend is going to enjoy this birthday gift for a long time.
    Even if
    Spoiler Alert!
    it happened for a reason...
    And you can't be 100% sure thats what happened to him(of what i hear, I haven;t seen the ending.
    the other 2 were longer though. . .
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

D S
    Member #
    Friends
    8371-1413-5471-1722
    Length is not what I was looking for. Besides, would you have liked to keep the same graphics, and have more length? if they m,made it too long, it would have cost to much, and been to repetitive. I'm not sure how long it is, but I'm sure they had a reason. The story can only go so far.

Not many current games, incorporates things placed in water, to be following with the water current, halo 3 does. The HDTV compatibility makes it even better. it is by far, the best game i've seen.
    Join -No External Links.

If you wish to add me as a "Wii Friend" PM me
    D S ~~Since 1992

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    hmm i disagree with the 1st halo 3 being the best, i think 2 is better

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by D S
    Length is not what I was looking for. Besides, would you have liked to keep the same graphics, and have more length? if they m,made it too long, it would have cost to much, and been to repetitive. I'm not sure how long it is, but I'm sure they had a reason. The story can only go so far.

Not many current games, incorporates things placed in water, to be following with the water current, halo 3 does. The HDTV compatibility makes it even better. it is by far, the best game i've seen.
    well i personally like games over 6 hours long, call me weird.

I'd rather have worse graphics and a longer storyline.

It would be repetative? not all long games are repetative.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I suggest to those of you who have beaten the game you go back and replay it. This time watch through the credits. After that there should be another short scene.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    I suggest to those of you who have beaten the game you go back and replay it. This time watch through the credits. After that there should be another short scene.
    Yes, listen to Syntax. You have missed the complete ending. Go replay the last level on legendary, watch after the credits for another scene, and then watch the scene that comes with beating it on legendary. You will get the true ending and your opinions may change.
    It was a shame though that it was a little short, if it was longer it would've been nice, but we can't have everything and it was still an incredible game.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    I bought a core last night and beat Halo 3 within 5 hours. I don't think theres too many games worth $60, maybe becuase I'm a tight ass. But it was good. I was a little disappointed that you have to have atleast 2 wireless controllers to play slayer or deathmatch...or whatever.

I'd recommend it to any Halo fan. Or anybody who likes shooters.

Member #
    Friends
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    im not going to buy a game for $50 and only play it for a couple of days i want a game that makes me stay up late and go to work late
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Ads