LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    When playing a playlist such as Team Swords be sure to jump high in the air before going to attack another guy. By jumping up you make it harder for your opponent to focus in on you. My second tip is that if you're being chased up a ramp throw a grenade off the wall where you're running. By doing that you should manage to take out their full shield which will give you the advantage.

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2 deadlydasher's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Well seeing how im almost a captain grade 2 i should know alot lol =p

Im not sure is anyone has sad these but here are mine.

1. If you getting chased bounce gernades off the wall and it will problaly kill them.

2. If your versing a ghost or a mongoose or somthing. Let them get close to you then through a spike gernade or plasma then jump real fast.

3. Never stay still while sniping no matter how much u suck at Moving Sniping.

4. If your playing capture the flag always makesure you have a plasma pistol so you can disable veichles like warhogs then stick the driver.

5. Shoot about half a round with the assult rifle then melee them.

6. Use the mauler melee combo shoot them then melee them.

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

Member #
    Friends
    In a team game you shouldn't be moving all the time with the sniper, you should be finding a good spot to snipe in and make sure you're covered by your team-mates.

Pretty much the basic Lockout strategy in Halo 2 was having the sniper on the ledge between BR3 and Library, having a sword/shotgunner in mid BR and a guy checking the window/top blue in the library, while the other guy did whatever.

With sniping you wanna guarantee headshots (now more than ever with a slower fire rate and less auto aim), so you don't wanna be running around all the time, especially when using the sniper rifle.

An easy combo to kill people is the n00b combo, which you use the plasma pistol to shoot someone, then immediately swap to battle rifle to shoot them in the head as soon as it hits, this is a very easy way to get kills, hence the name.
    Tetris DS- 873843 320232
    Pokemon Pearl- 2148 4722 0731
    PM me if you add me in either.

If you need any help on playing either of these two games competitively just drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll rate your team for you as well (not Tetris lol), but make sure it has EVs, natures, items and descriptions.
    I'll also help with almost any other DS game including MKDS, DKRDS, MPH, CoD4MW, EBA. Note: I say competitive alot and I like to win lol.

Halo 3 & CoD4 & RB6V2 deadlydasher's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The noob combo actually takes skill now. The plasmapistol shot doesnt follow you it just goes straight so its easy to dodge

Leo SSBB FC-201993274358
    1 on 1
    no items
    3 stocks
    I'll make the room
    P.M me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by massi4h
    Well learn to 4-shot people with the battle rifle, or 2-shot+melee or the new bxr (but some may call that cheating and I won't say the combination).

With shotgun, shoot, then melee straight after, same as close range sniper unless you can no-scope them in the head.

Just learn the maps and learn how to play and aim.
    What's this cheating you're talking about? Spill the beans damn it! Lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    The cheating he is referring to is new button glitches which some gamers have found. Basically these button glitches are the same as those in Halo 2. This includes BXR, Double Shot, BXB etc.

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    BR > AR
    as soon as you re-spawn pick up another weapon.
    it's quicker to change weapon than it is to reload.

The AR is actually a pretty medium weapon, it's not great far away, it's not great close up, it's ok at medium distances, i tend to drop it as soon as i can, have a BR and SMG combo mostly.
    Mac Expert.

Member #
    Friends
    when using the assault rifle, it will be much more affective FROM A DISTANCE if you fire in bursts.

also when using the sword. using the B button is extremely affective. it is much faster than the lunge.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    my fav combination battle rifle with a eng sword.. if you wanna get better play legendary with a few friends while getting all skulls you will end the game with all armours unlocked well most at least with sword at your back
    META KNIGHT definition: UBER BAD ASS!

Brawl Code: 1590-4500-0038
    add me plz also pm me if you r adding me thanks! plz only add if you live in canada or the u.s
    my nickname is: DOM

Member #
    Friends
    7525-0319-5848-6620
    When playing swords, only lunge (right trigger) when someone's back is turned or unaware of you. Every other time, melee. If you're going head on with a person, wait for them to lunge then push melee at the last moment. You'll recover from the clash quicker and can finish him with an easy melee kill.
    I love the Wii more than I love taffy, and I'm a man who enjoys his taffy. Mmmm.

Yippii! Got my Wii. 12/17/06. Hellz Yeah.

MSC Code= 472554 249763

Ads