LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    Microsoft sucks and I hate them... their OS suck even more and they set insane prices... however, requesting $5 million for a broken X-Box... lol... that guy is insane... It would be fair (if the Halo thing really broke that huge console and not the owner) that Microsoft replaces his X-Box and also, a $10-$20 gift card "for the damage" But that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    This is a common problem.

There is a virus that changes the registry to make Windows think it is fake.

Google it, it's easy to fix

Try Linux Ubuntu. Windows is crap.

Btw.. my first post down the X-Box section, lol
    Last edited by Chicagoan; 12-07-2007 at 11:49 AM.
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by LinksDarkSide
    You're a quick thinker FRuMMaGe. That will come in handy in the music industry and the gaming industry.
    He made that picture ages ago...

Lmao @ Rachies Comment

This person...just wow...he has guts..not for long now.

Member #
    Friends
    Suing for 5mil because of a broken 360, retarded its not like Microsoft did it on purpose. I'm sure the guy wont win.
    Shnarf!! Shnarf!! Timmy!!!

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoan
    Microsoft sucks and I hate them... their OS suck even more and they set insane prices... however, requesting $5 million for a broken X-Box... lol... that guy is insane... It would be fair (if the Halo thing really broke that huge console and not the owner) that Microsoft replaces his X-Box and also, a $10-$20 gift card "for the damage" But that's it.

Btw.. my first post down the X-Box section, lol
    Actually, I have been using only Linux Ubuntu for over a year now. I know how crappy windows is.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends

...Ubuntu better than windows... very much doubt it... it's a good operating system... but there just isn't anything good out for it yet...

i'm waiting for wine to work with ALL windows programs before i go linux. (i've tried about 15 different distros none are as good as windows when it come to program availability - Even Fedora 8...)

---

plus this guy's a looser... demanding $5M of that American monopoly money... that's just stupid... he'd be lucky to get a lollipop and a slap round the face...
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1391-2473-1732
    Quote Originally Posted by the_flood502
    ...Ubuntu better than windows... very much doubt it... it's a good operating system... but there just isn't anything good out for it yet...

i'm waiting for wine to work with ALL windows programs before i go linux. (i've tried about 15 different distros none are as good as windows when it come to program availability - Even Fedora 8...)

---

plus this guy's a looser... demanding $5M of that American monopoly money... that's just stupid... he'd be lucky to get a lollipop and a slap round the face...

Well you do not need windows programs on Linux. At least you a hardcore pc gamer. Wine evolved a lot lately, and most of the things are working fine with me. Anyway, that does not mean Windows is better or worse... as Windows even not reads a Linux partition... However, if you do not use your pc for gaming or other particular stuff, you will do better with Linux.
    I'm just stuck with one of the windows software, Photoshop. I emulate it with with wine and works 95% fine. I can't handle The Gimp and I tried by many ways... but... I hate it

I think I must sue Adobe for not making a Photoshop Linux version. Mmmmmm I wont be as greedy as this guy, I will sue for $1 million only

Wish me luck, lol.
    Pokemon FC 5240 8584 1640 Name: Fer
    My wife (Ana) is a berry master. I have tons of each berry (1-64). PM

Wi-Fi Wins 212 Loses 18 Draws 2 Random PBR Wins: 188 Loses: 4
    Overall amount of sent eggs: 463

Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Well you do not need windows programs on Linux. At least you a hardcore pc gamer. Wine evolved a lot lately, and most of the things are working fine with me. Anyway, that does not mean Windows is better or worse... as Windows even not reads a Linux partition... However, if you do not use your pc for gaming or other particular stuff, you will do better with Linux.
    I'm just stuck with one of the windows software, Photoshop. I emulate it with with wine and works 95% fine. I can't handle The Gimp and I tried by many ways... but... I hate it
    Download GimpShop. It is GIMP but laid out to look like photoshop. It's great for the transition between the two

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy
    He'd only get that kind of money if the disk flew out of his 360 and cut his arm off or something.. :P
    or his head (hopefully)

Member #
    Friends
    5997-7017-4007-2507
    GimpShop... AceAlabama mentioned that a couple times to me...

~Thanks to Gikoku for the sweet sig!~
    "Heroes are remembered, but Legends never die."
    "You may have power and courage, but you lack wisdom."
    ~Join the Zelda Fan Club~

Member #
    Friends
    8072-5380-4833-5850

Thumbs up

oh ya well...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stupid Guy Sues Microsoft for  Million Because Halo 3 Crashed His Xbox 360-waluigifs5.jpg  
    Attached Images  

Ads