LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Finally, we'll learn the truth about...whatever we didn't realize was a lie...uh...oh, so welcome.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    welcome, we have enough con-ponter-outers including myself. but another person never hurts =]

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Hello, Truth Bringer. How is you visit in wiichat. I see that you have done 6 posts. Hope you are enjoying wiichat.

i will eagerly await your comments on this site, they seem wise so far

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I have just looked at Truth Bringers Status, banned?

What has he done? He has done like only 6 posts and only joined up yesterday.

What a way to treat a newbie

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Diomedes
    I have just looked at Truth Bringers Status, banned?

What has he done? He has done like only 6 posts and only joined up yesterday.

What a way to treat a newbie
    Excellent.

All of his posts were pointing out problems and issues on this forum, issues we dont have. He also made a lengthy post where he name dropped another wii forum heavily which didnt entirely ring true as the forum he mentioned has little to no activity.

I think its also interesting to note that both you and him share the same IP address, and he even has an email address with your username in - how sweet

Diomedes you are also a member on the forum he was promoting, whilst i have no problem with that you are breaking the rules registering dupe accounts. Too scared to say what you really think?

Or just trying to stir up drama in order to promote another website.

Edit: Removed the poster ban so he/you can respond...

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i0n I have sent you a personal email to discuss privatly.

But for all members, hear my cry.

i had my chance, i admit my failure. My vision ever since visiting this site was to bring peace between wii,say and wiichat.
    To all i am Truth Bringer as well, in depth when i was interested in the wii, i signed up in two forums, wiichat and wii,say, almost stimutainously. I joined wii,say because it was an autralian site and i am of course, australian

Soon after my registrations, i have noticed stories upon the conflict between wii,say and wiichat. From ancient threads and members of wii,say. I noticed an ugly reation of wiichatters to wii,sayers, particully mt7calm's to truthbringer.

I saw very little good in these conflicts so i decided to change it, i stayed as diomedes for a while to discover stories in the forum. And fellow wii,sayers that i will not mention gave me their side of the story.

Provided with both sides of the situation, i decided to make a move. The most effective way was to create a duplicate member, know as truthbringer.

This genie pig of mine, had a goal to help me dig out furthor additional material. The way it seemed was to become a con seeker, to bring authority and reason. 'It' helped me enourmously, giving me vast parts of information. I was soon to do my strike. But then the violent reaction of a member ruined it all, banning truthbringer. And ultimately banning me, Diomedes.
    I should have been more carefull.

But fellow wiichatters, and wii,sayers, also visiting guests, and expecially i0n. Do not think of me as a traitor, that was not my path. My goal was to bring peace into this terrible and meaningless conflict between wiichat and wii,say. Why must we have this, ultimatly us nintendo fans should support oursleves, for there is very few of us in english speaking countries. Why must we commit crime amoung us each other at this very time? Why must there be 'racist' and violent outbreaks between the forums. We are in a war here, and i want to stop it.
    But unfortunaltly i failed, i hope this burden falls into another honest member's hands.

I will be unable to participate in this forum anymore due to my ban, and i apologise to my friend members, if i have any left, for my 'interference' with this forum. I may visit if the ban is lifted, ever, but not commonly.

Goodbye all wiichatters, but if you would accept my humble apology, i will still be with you, as my vision.

(why must the wii,say forum be censored when mentioned?)

*edit, please do not delete this thread, i beg you

Member #
    Friends
    You were never banned, your alias 'Truth Bringer' was.

Im not sure what you mean by war, if the crew at Wii-Say want to recruit new members by unethical means (Mass PM'ing members of other Wii forums with registration links) then so be it. I banned the ones that were doing it here and will continue to do so.

Apart from that, i couldnt really care less about them

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Diomedes
    i0n I have sent you a personal email to discuss privatly.

But for all members, hear my cry.

i had my chance, i admit my failure. My vision ever since visiting this site was to bring peace between wii,say and wiichat.
    To all i am Truth Bringer as well, in depth when i was interested in the wii, i signed up in two forums, wiichat and wii,say, almost stimutainously. I joined wii,say because it was an autralian site and i am of course, australian

Soon after my registrations, i have noticed stories upon the conflict between wii,say and wiichat. From ancient threads and members of wii,say. I noticed an ugly reation of wiichatters to wii,sayers, particully mt7calm's to truthbringer.

I saw very little good in these conflicts so i decided to change it, i stayed as diomedes for a while to discover stories in the forum. And fellow wii,sayers that i will not mention gave me their side of the story.

Provided with both sides of the situation, i decided to make a move. The most effective way was to create a duplicate member, know as truthbringer.

This genie pig of mine, had a goal to help me dig out furthor additional material. The way it seemed was to become a con seeker, to bring authority and reason. 'It' helped me enourmously, giving me vast parts of information. I was soon to do my strike. But then the violent reaction of a member ruined it all, banning truthbringer. And ultimately banning me, Diomedes.
    I should have been more carefull.

But fellow wiichatters, and wii,sayers, also visiting guests, and expecially i0n. Do not think of me as a traitor, that was not my path. My goal was to bring peace into this terrible and meaningless conflict between wiichat and wii,say. Why must we have this, ultimatly us nintendo fans should support oursleves, for there is very few of us in english speaking countries. Why must we commit crime amoung us each other at this very time? Why must there be 'racist' and violent outbreaks between the forums. We are in a war here, and i want to stop it.
    But unfortunaltly i failed, i hope this burden falls into another honest member's hands.

I will be unable to participate in this forum anymore due to my ban, and i apologise to my friend members, if i have any left, for my 'interference' with this forum. I may visit if the ban is lifted, ever, but not commonly.

Goodbye all wiichatters, but if you would accept my humble apology, i will still be with you, as my vision.

(why must the wii,say forum be censored when mentioned?)

*edit, please do not delete this thread, i beg you
    I had every right to say that cause YOU were giving wiichat crap and you were promoting ******. Dude you are a traitor and i highly doubt u were trying to bring 'peace' between wiichat and ******. And WTF, there is no freaking war u retard, no one is hurting anyone, the only thing bad that is happening is this: ****** are sending people to wiichat and trying to convert people. THAT IS NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO. I have never heard of wiichat doing anything to ******.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    oh my god, you are doing the hurting to me now.

*Edit i will edit the post to get ur name out if thats what you want

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    No, please keep my name in their cause i am proud of wat i said. I stood up for wiichat while you were giving it crap.

Ads