Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thickwii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1372-1456-9628-4607

thickwii

hi , got the long and waited for wii yesterday and am desperate to get online with it !! however i dont have wireless so how do i do it ? im sure its easy really but im having a blonde moment and just cant get my head round how to do it? do i HAVE to get a wireless router or is there another way like directly linking my pc modem to my wii? or do i need something else ? im not v clued up on comp jargon so simple english would def be a bonus for me............
    i would rather not bodge it and get it done properly but im up for suggestions. oh and ive sneakly done the wirless check and have picked up 2 ! one being my neighbour which is locked and the other i havnt a clue who it is but its not locked , have tried it but the connection test fails with an error code ( cant remember what it is) so im pressuming its osmething thier end which wont let me in .
    so any help greatfully accepted.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3762-5070-6059-6459
    Well,you could ask your neighbour to use their spot,or you get your "Lan" or internet wire and hook it up into da wii,go to your wii manul for better instruckions!Hope i helped.

Currently own:Wii,wii sports,Legend of Zelda,
    wii play,2 nunchucks,2 wiimotes

Wii username:Gary Wii friend code:3762-5070-6059-6438 PM if you add me and i'll add you

Member #
    Friends
    4842-2271-0989-9857
    Keep trying to get on the unlocked one. it may take several tries but it will at least allow you to get the updates and channels and maybe even buy a VC game until you get your wireless or usb adapter up and running.

Ads