LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Well hello there!

Hiya guys,

Thought I'd do one of these, combination of being bored (should be playing on my Wii I guess) and the FA cup Final finished!

I got my Wii a couple of weeks ago, I didn't bother preordering or anything, just waiting patiently, went into my local GAME store, put my name down and didn't even have to put down a deposit, within 2 days I had one, no fuss!

So far this has been the most comprehensive forum I have read Wii stuff on and the people seem nice, so I thought I'd register and give it a go!

Take it easy!

J
    Last edited by Falconist; 05-19-2007 at 12:06 PM.
    I own a Wii, any other information is just pointless! Why would you care what games I have?!

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164

Takin it easy like a sloth + beer

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconist
    Hiya guys,

Thought I'd do one of these, combination of being bored (should be playing on my Wii I guess) and the FA cup Final finished!

I got my Wii a couple of weeks ago, I didn't bother preordering or anything, just waiting patiently, went into my local GAME store, put my name down and didn't even have to put down a deposit, within 2 days I had one, no fuss!

So far this has been the most comprehensive forum I have read Wii stuff on and the people seem nice, so I thought I'd register and give it a go!

Take it easy!

J

I'm A Man U fan so I'm defo gutted about the final, But i recently joined this forum because it seemed to be the one that made the most sense.

Anyhows,

Enjoy.
    Original Wii owner: December 8th 2006
    Games owned: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Monkey Ball, Rampage Total Destruction, Excite Truck, Red Steel, Godfather Blackhand Edition, Warioware Smooth Moves, Tiger Woods 07, Cooking Mama, Rayman Rabid Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Boogie.

Member #
    Friends
    I am an Arsenal fan I am afraid, nice sig! However I did really want Man U to win, what a fantastic season you lot have had, in comparison to probably our worst :P

Chelsea ruined the English game :/

Thanks for the welcomes so far dudes!

J
    I own a Wii, any other information is just pointless! Why would you care what games I have?!

Ads