LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey there, welcome to WiiChat. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    GET OUT NOW.
    This forum sucks. Everything's gone to shit, because of a huge-ass flood of n00bs, and now the moderators are just a bunch of ****in' 13-year-old power-trippers who think they're awesome. (Shot at Prez, lawl.) It's dead most of the time with almost no one posting, and there are dumbasses flooding every thread created. </3
    Have a nice day.
    Ditto, welcome to the worst ride of your life. I say you should've at least brought a chainsaw for me. Theres only like one mod now. The good ones fleed to a world where I will be going soon. Also since noobs have raided the place anyone who used to be cool is now just really uptight and burnt out exept for WWL2P, Wario(WWL2P is just amaing and wario has some mental disorder that makes him fun and awesome) and Kumoriken(the only anime fan or person who doesn't hate it, and is just plain nice to cool people). Anyway everyone is just really uptight, the same and full of it. How boring.

On the lighter side: Everyone above me except the two nubs above Byuakuya are cool people! They're worth talking to 24\7! If only I had their MSNs I could leave.

Hey It'll be quite fun for a while despite what I say. Just pick up a conversation in the smashbros section.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 08-28-2007 at 03:16 AM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWiiWii
    So if your so bored and fed up with wii chat, why did you bother to waste your time posting this? Just leave quietly because frankly, no one gives a flying f_ck.
    Ask questions before you insult. </3 Mmkay, li'l noobie?
    People like you are the ones that ****ed this forum up. Thinking you're the shit when all you do is make useless-ass posts instead of contributing.
    Of course, you were useless back in the day, I guess not now 'cause there's nothing you can put yourself to use anymore now that the forum's shot. ****er. </3
    Anyway, 'cause I'm bored and there's nothing much else to do.
    If all you could do was sit in a room, and then someone smeared shit all over the walls, made it stink, etc., just 'cause there's nothing else you can do doesn't mean you can't complain about it. ^.^
    Besides, I'm not the only one who thinks so.
    So STFU and GTFO, 'cause no one really gives a flying about your opinions here, either.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumoriken
    Ask questions before you insult. </3 Mmkay, li'l noobie?
    People like you are the ones that ****ed this forum up. Thinking you're the shit when all you do is make useless-ass posts instead of contributing.
    Of course, you were useless back in the day, I guess not now 'cause there's nothing you can put yourself to use anymore now that the forum's shot. ****er. </3
    Anyway, 'cause I'm bored and there's nothing much else to do.
    If all you could do was sit in a room, and then someone smeared shit all over the walls, made it stink, etc., just 'cause there's nothing else you can do doesn't mean you can't complain about it. ^.^
    Besides, I'm not the only one who thinks so.
    So STFU and GTFO, 'cause no one really gives a flying about your opinions here, either.
    DITTO... I want Nintendocam back... wow... that was random!
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 08-28-2007 at 03:29 AM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads