LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7368-8559-7526-8152

Hi, my name is Inspire, and I'm a Wii-holic

I know I won't match the extremes that some of the folks here have gone to, but I have to confess. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think of is the Wii. People have actually stopped calling my cell phone because I always talk about the Wii. I've changed ISPs to get the cashback deal so I can buy more Wii.

I'm psyched about all this. I've been checking the forums for the past few days and I've founf that you guys really seem to know what you're talking about. With some luck, and the info here, I'm hoping I can get a Wii on launch day; I had pre-ordered one through lik-sang, but then Sony shut them down, so now I'm wihtout a pre-order; a wandering soul without a wii.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Welcome to the forums

There's plenty of preorder threads to sort through, im sure you'll find somewhere near you

Member #
    Friends
    7368-8559-7526-8152
    Thanks - I forgot to mention that I read the entire series of interviews with Iwata at http://wii.nintendo.com/iwata_asks_vol1_p1.html

I've pretty much given up on getting a pre-order, now I'm going to try to get one off the shelf.

Member #
    Friends
    0130-2935-1724-6313
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspire
    I know I won't match the extremes that some of the folks here have gone to, but I have to confess. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think of is the Wii. People have actually stopped calling my cell phone because I always talk about the Wii. I've changed ISPs to get the cashback deal so I can buy more Wii.

I'm psyched about all this. I've been checking the forums for the past few days and I've founf that you guys really seem to know what you're talking about. With some luck, and the info here, I'm hoping I can get a Wii on launch day; I had pre-ordered one through lik-sang, but then Sony shut them down, so now I'm wihtout a pre-order; a wandering soul without a wii.
    Your obession sounds very familar, No other games feel complete without Wii control

Welcome to the board
    This means you're: A Smart Gamer

What does it mean?

You have a good grip on the gaming world. you know what games you enjoy, you remain somewhat even in a debate through the consoles. undoubtably a "Super Fanboy" has called you a fanboy when you are not one but rather just stating facts. you are invalueable in a discussion on consoles.

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108

...Yes, I've taking a disliking to you for some reason, but I still welcome thee!xD

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164

And im starting to disslike that pic

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Ads