I just did abit of search and I think I know whats wrong.
51330 - The wii couldn't connect to the access point. It might not be on, in range, or just a temporary glitch (i get it sometimes but it goes away)
52130 - Copied from wiierrorcodes.com,
There appears to be an issue with your wireless router's firewall.
1. Try a Manual Setup with the Wii console, using your network's IP configuration settings. To access these settings:
1. On your PC, click "Start" and then "Run."
2. Type "CMD" into the field that appears to open a new window.
3. Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press "Enter" to display a list of internet settings. Locate the settings asked for by the Wii console during the Manual Setup process and enter them.
4. Power cycle your router by unplugging it from the wall. Wait a few minutes, and plug it back in. Try to connect the Wii console online and test for proper response.
2. Disabling your router's wireless security may help the Wii console's online connection. Consult your wireless router's manual or check with the router manufacturer for more details. Please note Nintendo provides these recommendations as a resource to our consumers; it is up to each consumer to determine if adjusting their router's security settings are the right choice for their home network.
Really hope this works! Cya 'round!