LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Hi (and confused)!

Dang i am glad i found this site! I hope someone can help me as i am a total Wii novice and really need some advice.
    Ok here goes.....
    Just bought a Wii off ebay (yes i know you dont have to tell me)! Anyway, it arrived today and here is what i need help or advice with
    1 It is obviously from Japan (configured to that country)- i cannot change the language! I have gone through to the settings screen but when i click on the wrench (see how bad i am?) rather than it taking me to the setup page it takes me to a page telling me that i need to connect to access help!

2 One of the games is a nintendo game cube game and gets as far as the first screen then i cannot move off it-do i need a different controller? I do apologise for these questions, if it wasnt for the internet i would be stuffed!!

Anyway ill check back in a while to see if i can get this sorted!

Oh and my name is Sarah by the way (whoops)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You really should post this in another section, since this is more of a hardware question as opposed to an introduction.

For Gamecube games, yes you need a Gamecube controller to play them. I don't have an answer for your first question though, since I'm not familiar with Japanese Wiis.

Ads