Thread: New Here

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

New Here

Name: Steve
    Hobbies: Computers, Gaming, Forums

School: I am fresh out of high school and work with computers for a living almost since I was born. I have yet to enroll into College. I wanted some time off to myself and I'm plaining to pick up a job in the near future. I have made my choices on where I want to go and take what classes. In High School, I have taken computer science I & part of II (class was cut), Keyboarding, Computer Basics I & II, Web Design I & II, I received my CISCO Networking "CCNA" Certification, and maintain a few small networks around where I live. I offer PC tech support for my friends and family and it never stops and I don't mind it. I'm a sucker for forums so I'm on quite often. If you need help with something drop me a line I'll see if I can help.

A few last things

Music: Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Saosin, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Chevelle, and others

Movies: The Punisher, Swordfish, Enemy of the State, Antitrust, Matrix series, Patriot Games, The Rock, Day After Tomorrow, and others

Check my Profile for information on my PC Tech Support services.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Check my Blog for "Program of the Week" every Tuesday. Suggestions welcome, PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Welcome to WiiChat

You must know an awful lot about computers. Right now I'm going to school for my A+ Certification.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by manred
    Welcome to WiiChat

You must know an awful lot about computers. Right now I'm going to school for my A+ Certification.
    Nice I'm also getting training for the CCNP Cert & Wireless as well. How far are you into the class, what are you covering in your course right now ?
    Last edited by nxcmp; 01-28-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Check my Profile for information on my PC Tech Support services.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Check my Blog for "Program of the Week" every Tuesday. Suggestions welcome, PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Right now I'm into the second semester (of course), but we were learning today about processors and how to install them, though I already knew about that. Next year I will be taking networking.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Ads