this is how i got a NEW wii and RETAIL price during Xmas rush.
i didn't have to take much time while they decided to agree, but i would've pushed very hard and spent much time standing there insisting everytime a customer was in ear-shot.
- look for a store advertising wiis in their circulars... this can take MUCH circular hunting...
- be THE FIRST customer for the day posted in the circular and run straight to get one... (shouldn't require campling out)...
- if they are "out" show them the circular that showed they would have one and ask for a rain check
- if they don't give rain-checks then INSIST that they do! they advertised that they WOULD have them in their circular... AFTERALL you were the first customer in the store!
- you should be able to get a rain check due to a false forcast in the circular