LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Should have made my first post here...

I love nintendo. I probably would have been better off without it, as I've spent many a day playing games. I've slowed down somewhat, but I still love firing up old school games for the nostalgia (and probably the frustration that I had when I was kid).

Other than video games, I'm a drummer (who has his own drumset), loves playing poker and blackjack, and I am a metal music enthusiast (fear factory, megadeth, iced earth, bal-sagoth, and meshuggah to name a few...). Suggestions for any other metal bands are highly encouraged from anyone.
    Last edited by Lost Savior; 03-21-2008 at 03:17 AM.
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    welcome to wii chat and nice list of wii games, you should pick up medal of honor: heroes 2, good fps all around and really fun being on the wii and online

i love nintendo too and i will always

in case you cant tell by my name i like metal however i tend to be more in the vein of classic metal bands such as Metallica, Van Halen or AC/DC although i do like more recent bands like System of a Down or Sword for example also

im a pretty big poker player sometimes too, i like Absolute Poker for online play, pretty good stuff

hope to see you around
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Where is your savior now? Lost Savior's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Thanks man. I usually let my brother handle all the fps games, as he's a hardcore fps gamer. But I might as well give it a shot anyways.

I too like some old school metal bands, but I'm finding myself more into "newer" bands. I just picked up Divine Heresy, and as the vocals aren't too great, the guitarist is ex-fear factory, and the drummer is from Nile (both bands I love).

I should be on more often, as I just finished my studies to be a mechanical engineer.
    Wii Games:Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Manhunt 2, and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    <Insert drumer joke>

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle