LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I feel wicked WiiTahded

Hey Wii chatters. I've been playing Zelda: Twilight Princess for about 3 hours tonight after 5 last night. I'M TOTALLY STUCK!!! and feel...well, yeah.

AND...it's one of the first missions after Link's transformation. I've killed all the "Audrey 2" plants, rescued all but 1 Monkey and he's locked up. The only place where it may be is in the Treasure Chest Hanging from the Spider Web. How the stink do I get it down??

If you know, I'd love to hear...if not; just pop by to say 'hey'.

Meester

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    im guessing your in that first forest temple

do you have the gale boomerang? i believe that is how you get it down by slicing the vine with that and if im not mistaken the last monkey was in this very big obnoxious gate with pillars you must hit also with the gale boomerang

so it all boils down to this: have you fought a baboon with a red butt and recieved a boomerang? if not then there lies your problem more than likely
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    thanks metalfreak! Link and I will try to find that blasted monkey!!

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester27
    thanks metalfreak! Link and I will try to find that blasted monkey!!
    no problem, make sure you just go back to the beginning of the dungeon and retrace your steps. getting stuck or lost can happen alot in zelda games if your not careful so i would just go back and check every door possible and clean the place out!
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Ads