Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im a junkie.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6484-4448-9969-9708

Im a junkie.

RPG that is. I have always been into RPGs, and have played literally 100s in the genre. I'm more of an 'old-school gamer'.

The Wii is my first "current" console. I much favor the old-school consoles, and truly enjoy the old-school gaming experience. In fact my Atari still works. I own an NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBA, N64, Gamecube, PSOne, PS2 & Sega Genesis. Have a lot of accessories for all of them as I enjoy finding all the extras made for consoles before "moving on". Plus having kids I often tend to be broke and would rather get stuff that many folks don't have (or want) anymore (luv me them garage sales). I do game online now and then, but mostly to socialize (3 young kids @ home).

I have found it frustrating to find actual people that are willing to give out their Wii address, or even know what I'm asking for. So I am glad I have finally found this place
    I have gone to look for myself. If you should happen to see me before I return, please keep me here until I arrive.

Wii #: 6484-4448-9969-9708
    Tetris Party: 2836 5190 2140
    *pm me if you add*

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Hey, welcome to Wiichat! Hope you enjoy the forums.

An oldschool gamer, eh? I'm sure you'll be a welcomed member to the community in that case, not that you wouldn't be if you weren't. You've come to a good place to get tons of friend codes for other peoples' Wiis and other assorted games, definatly. I'm sure you know this forum has a lot of other great features as well, ofcourse. So yeah, I'll say it again. Hope you enjoy the forums!

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3239-0851-6759-1030
    Hey RPjunkie. Welcome to WiiChat. There are a bunch of RPG's coming out for the Wii this year in fact, so keep your eyes peeled. Enjoy the forums!

Playstation Network: yanks96
    Steam I.D: yankees96
    Xbox LIVE: dotKev
    Xfire: yanks96
    My Twitter Account

Member #
    Friends
    6484-4448-9969-9708
    ty for the welcomes

and yes i am aware of the future releases, but i also research new games thoroughly before buying...reviews by other gamers is great insight

however one thing really seems to bug me about this place... for all the help offered here, and all the threads on all the different games; i am completely dumbfounded that nobody seems to know about GameFAQs (www.gamefaqs.com), nor ever mentions it! GameFAQs is like "the gamers' bible". it has everything you need/want to know about a game and then some. not that i want to see people stop posting here, but i truly think the word needs to get out to new Wii owners that are not aware of that site!
    I have gone to look for myself. If you should happen to see me before I return, please keep me here until I arrive.

Wii #: 6484-4448-9969-9708
    Tetris Party: 2836 5190 2140
    *pm me if you add*

Member #
    Friends
    5313-4870-2774-2717
    I LOVE RPGs. The DragonQuest series is my overall favorite.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, welcome.

As for the GameFAQs topic, I think we all know about it, and go to it for answers, but instead of telling people to go there, we just type them the answer that we find.

At least, that's what I observe. There's not too much site linking going on around here.

Even if things get heavy, we'll all float on alright

Ads