LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Greetings, I am in quest of Wii Fit info

As my user ID denotes, I have a weight problem and am fighting the horrendous and seemingly impossible battle to recitfy it. My niece has a Wii Fit and it intrigues me, but the weight limit falls shrot for me.

I am not too proud to say it, but I am 430 pounds of pure Texas ugly, kinda resembling the south end of a north bound mule. That puts me at 100 pounds over the console suggested weight limit.

The game looks like a perfect mechanism for tracking my battle, monitoring BMI and providing insight to my "body age" as I progress. Watching my niece and her fiance playing the games and stamping their progress, I can't help but feel a bit wistful and wish that I could give it a try.

So, does anyone have any idea if the system can handle more weight than the suggested limit? Or, have any ideas of a heavier duty model I haven't heard about? It is sad to say, but 330 us pounds as a limit is going to damper usage of what might otherwise prove to be a weightloss phenomenon.

I was hoping someone might have tips, ideas and/or suggestions?

Drop me a line at www.jlday.net or
    www.myspace.com/shrinking_man

Thanks!

Member #
    Friends
    6285-3589-1284-7233
    I recommened liposuction or a gym.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    ignore stupid comments like the one above

but, dont ignore mine

ok, sir, im going to tell you right now, do not put your faith on wii fit to give you the results you want, seriously, wii fit is nothing but a tool to ENCOURAGE people to get active, its suppose to give you a light workout and fun, nothing that is going to burn off too many pounds.

I mean this with the most respect, but, i suggest going to the gym and busting your ass off working out, because 400 pounds + is not a healthy position to be in.

i have not heard of an alternate balance board, but you can get on that regular balance board if you set that goal for your self

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    6285-3589-1284-7233
    the guy above me has the goods. Anyway you may want to have an operation as well. No joke

Ads